punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
So this is a bud save with the crash happen?not a solved one?
Bc mine problem is the same ,hope someone would give a save just go after the scene so that I can play on
Yup, but if you download the ich version you can load your previous saves and continue from there. The bug reported about not being able to play sex scenes with part members is not happening with me.

Blue IS better

Jul 11, 2019
Yup, but if you download the ich version you can load your previous saves and continue from there. The bug reported about not being able to play sex scenes with part members is not happening with me.
how to have sex with your party member again? I can do the ghost girl once and thats it, my urge is full now but I cant do anything to her. So I forgot the buttons. Also is there any condition (like no enemies around or sth)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
There you go my save
Bob69 Zemax

savedata with 3 saves. the autosave labeled "magda sex" replays the sex scene and crashed/opened steam after.
(y)I don't have any problems with the Itch version. Seems like the not able to fuck the Ghost error is a local one.

Zemax posted the crack only below. I reuploaded Steam pre-cracked and with the ingame shown version number. (Did that for Itch too both are the same games we had before but I fixed the wrong version number). Steam Crack should work with future version.
Not sure what to make about the Ghost bug.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
(y)I don't have any problems with the Itch version. Seems like the not able to fuck the Ghost error is a local one.

Zemax is trying to crack the Steam version rn.
Bob69 Zemax

savedata with 3 saves. the autosave labeled "magda sex" replays the sex scene and crashed/opened steam after.
Cracked - Should work for Future Steam versions.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I already defeated her but she said she is going to Iron Abby and I don't know where that is
The Iron Abbey is a bit to the right from where you entered the cathedral. You'll start seeing a lot of corrupted nuns and such as you get closer.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
how to have sex with your party member again? I can do the ghost girl once and thats it, my urge is full now but I cant do anything to her. So I forgot the buttons. Also is there any condition (like no enemies around or sth)
You can have sex with the main allies when you meet and seduce them in the tavern. You can get more scenes, when you gift them their requested item.

You can seduce and have sex with the allies which have a purple border. Any time your lust reaches the threshold and you are on the combat maps.

Reactions: Blue IS better

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Where is Reignvoldt?
It depends on where you are in the questline. If two certain individuals have been captured, then you'll find him in the upper right side of the cathedral. Press M to view the map. Twice to change between local and global. The green thingies on the global map also indicates a main quest at that location.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes