4.20 star(s) 35 Votes

SkyLynx

Jan 6, 2020
" Release Date: 2023-04-29 "

o_O OP post is from 2019, this game was not released in 2023.

i've seen people try and do this with games on steam too. game comes out and stays in early access for a few years then the dev tries to trick people by changing the release date once they choose to release it outside early access.

no, your game came out at the first release date, NOT just recently.

and in this case here...this game is 5+ years old. this sort of trickery is pretty much gaslighting to trick new players into thinking it's a newer game when it's not.
Erm, how do you have so many years and posts on this site and not understand the standard original post format?
Release date is for the patch version in the title of the thread.

On top of that the creator of this game had a following long before this site existed so they don't have a reason to come here and I doubt they even know about this thread.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Erm, how do you have so many years and posts on this site and not understand the standard original post format?
Release date is for the patch version in the title of the thread.

On top of that the creator of this game had a following long before this site existed so they don't have a reason to come here and I doubt they even know about this thread.
I'm guessing he doesn't visit the website often, that's the only way I can understand this

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Would love to see a small comic series of a possessed Caroline :3. Would be interesting to see how a mini comic would pan out :3

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Posting the linkage:

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

Changelog:

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Is the NTR optional? It's honestly the only reason I did not try this game, now I feel like playing, but only if it is optional.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Is the NTR optional? It's honestly the only reason I did not try this game, now I feel like playing, but only if it is optional.
I wouldn't call anything in this game NTR. Characters with preexisting relationships continue to have those relationships when the MC has sex with the people involved. That apparentlty is enough for people to misapply the netorare tag to a game.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
I wouldn't call anything in this game NTR. Characters with preexisting relationships continue to have those relationships when the MC has sex with the people involved. That apparentlty is enough for people to misapply the netorare tag to a game.
It's not NTR then, to this day I still find it strange the thing's people consider NTR.
PS: Thanks

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
It's not NTR then, to this day I still find it strange the thing's people consider NTR.
PS: Thanks
Because hentai culture is all about selfishness. If the main character/YOU the audience, aren't a character's focus, that character is either a nameless, faceless background NPC or committing NTR cause why else would they not focus on you?

Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
Good portion of your beginning grind will involve fucking your mom-dad. You can fuck your sister. You can fuck her boyfriend. You can fuck your girlfriend's mom and dad. You can then start swapping bodies, and fuck yourself. NTR isn't optional, it's a meaningless term here.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes