4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

fools_85

Nov 3, 2017
The linux version is complaining about not finding BoL v0.0.24.1b_Data/data.unity3d, but searching for it gives no results sooooo, maybe someone forgot to put it there?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How big/long is the game? I've played it a couple of times and either I don't know how to do stuff or there isn't that much content

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
How big/long is the game? I've played it a couple of times and either I don't know how to do stuff or there isn't that much content
There isn't a tooon of stuff (i've only found 2 completely finished animations), most of the content is spread between combinations of characters depending on which body you're inhabiting and whether the succubus is dormant or not.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Aw man, was hoping the update was some more art or something to let you possess the other guy. Ah well. Love what there is so far, lots of combos of scenes, just need the art for them. Each pairing has a different scene depending on who you're possessing, whether they're succubus possessed, and whether you're suppressing the succubus personality, you can ride along with both girls along their day, and the sister especially has a lot of scenes there. The deer girl and the other guy will visit on certain nights and you can have a scene with them, depending on who you're currently possessing, and both the aspects have their own scenes... I'm sure the, summon succubus and make them fuck whichever person is present ability will have unique scenes too eventually. All in all, lots of possibility here, and some of the sketches are actually really good looking even if they're not finished art, I just want more lol. Can't wait to see what becomes of this.

PPancake

Jan 29, 2018
I can't learn new spells. The "learn" button stays dark.
Can anyone help me?
Just started playing this game by the way so I don't know if there is anything I'm missing. Schermopname (1).png

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, note the line that connects each skill, gotta follow that path.

y u no rpgs b4 :ForeverAlone:

Reactions: Shadow Fiend

PPancake

Jan 29, 2018
You have to learn the previous spells in the tree. start from the top and work down
Thanks! I thought I had to start from the bottom and work my way up but looking at it again it's obvious you're supposed to start from the top haha. Though I swore I tried every spell... guess I didn't.

tsirigotis

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone enlighten me to where the save for this game is located ? i am looking to transfer it to another computer i searched in all folders like locallow macromedia unity cant seem to find it.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Version 0.25.1b:

Changelog:
-Fixed Cum Button not working during Mel's visit.
-Fixed softlock if trying to Bodyswap back to your original body with it not present.
-Realigned most of the text on the buttons.

Reactions: mesoru

anschwww

May 10, 2017
and Version: 0.0.26.1b is public
MediaFire:

Mega:

If you like it, you can get early access to the most up to date version by becoming a patron.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes