4.20 star(s) 38 Votes

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
In changelog for v0.1.2.1a it is written that "When bodyswapped with Caroline; “Jake” can be convinced to have sex with Olivia when Mel’s having sex with Cassandra. This action can’t be undone.", yet that dialouge prompt does not appear and I have no idea how to trigger it.
Does anyone know how to trigger that convincing?

AlphaCarrot

Nov 29, 2019
In changelog for v0.1.2.1a it is written that "When bodyswapped with Caroline; “Jake” can be convinced to have sex with Olivia when Mel’s having sex with Cassandra. This action can’t be undone.", yet that dialouge prompt does not appear and I have no idea how to trigger it.
Does anyone know how to trigger that convincing?
Basically:
1. Sex with normal Olivia as Jake anywhere
2. Sex with normal Olivia as Jake while she's normally masturbating to Cass and Mel.
3. Discuss with bodyswapped Caroline after her quest about 'helping Olivia'

You can also view similar directions on the readme under the "Hints for Special Sex Scenes" section.

black2134

Feb 12, 2021
I'm very serious if this game on steam early-access, i pay this game but only the story finish and some other patch will come soon (I don't have Visa card try to support this game)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I've played this before - i had to do a system reinstall since then - when i start it up the intro plays just fine, but when the intro ends {or i select "Skip Intro at start} i get a blank black screen.

Any suggestions?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I've played this before - i had to do a system reinstall since then - when i start it up the intro plays just fine, but when the intro ends {or i select "Skip Intro at start} i get a blank black screen.

Any suggestions?
Is it stuck on the blank black screen? The game shows a black screen when moving to the next time of day, and after the intro it does it, and clicking or holding right click will get you past it

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Is it stuck on the blank black screen? The game shows a black screen when moving to the next time of day, and after the intro it does it, and clicking or holding right click will get you past it
I let it sit for a while to see if it would clear, but it didn't...

I'll try right-click.

I don't often play Unity games and i've forgotten - can i go to a save/load screen from the game screen {like in RENPY i can right-click to do}?

Thanks for the quick reply, BTW

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I let it sit for a while to see if it would clear, but it didn't...

I'll try right-click.

I don't often play Unity games and i've forgotten - can i go to a save/load screen from the game screen {like in RENPY i can right-click to do}?

Thanks for the quick reply, BTW
There isn't a save/load screen like in RENPY

If clicking doesn't work for the black screen, you might have to try redownloading the game

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There isn't a save/load screen like in RENPY

If clicking doesn't work for the black screen, you might have to try redownloading the game
I did that already.

Right clicking didn't help.

Any other suggestions? I remember it was fun and i want to play it again...

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I did that already.

Right clicking didn't help.

Any other suggestions? I remember it was fun and i want to play it again...
Maybe try deleting the Unity folder located in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\KanashiiPanda\Book of Lust

It's possible there's a corrupted file in that folder that's preventing the game from working right. If even THAT doesn't work, then wherever you downloaded the game from must have a bad file in it

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Book of Lust v0.1.4.1d

-Fixed softlock when using Delve.

Known Bugs: (v0.1.4.1d) Graphical glitch when loading a game when Bodyswapped Caroline is present. If white screen shows up entering a sex scene should fix.

MEGA PC

MEGA MAC

MEGA LINUX

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I really wish this game had options for borderless fullscreen and text speed. Having the game minimize every time I tab out for something is almost as annoying as not having the text instantly appear in a box. It's a minor quality of life thing, but it'd make the game much better to have some expanded options.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes