4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Oh i meant how do you get to start meeting Blue Lightning on the Rooftop?
Gotta talk to Valerie, the donkey girl, during a saturday or sunday morning. One of the options will be to go see the goat girl and then move to the rooftop

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

CODE-75

Aug 10, 2024
BUG:
If I see Blue Lightning, I can't leave when I go to the rooftop. The game is soft locked.
The right side of the exit of the goat girl's room is difficult to click.
Some questions:
When I enter the dream, Naga takes the initiative to talk to me. I have to reject her every time before I can go to Mother Crow and Morning Star.
In Chapter 2, in the cafe, a mouse girl talks to me. It seems that there is no follow-up plot?
If I finish Chapter 1 too quickly, I seem to miss the news plot.
The mare in the character interface seems to be just a cutscene character.
I hope there is a character introduction and know the character's species information...For the new character, I thought she was a chipmunk, but it turned out to be a goat. I thought Blue Lightning and Withering Fire were males at first...
Is it that BAD END only has the option of talking to Blue Lightning when there is insufficient magic power?
The two work areas related to the Deer Family seem to have no plot significance?
There seems to be no plot significance in the new scene?
In addition to gems, there seems to be no meaning in exploring the dream?

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
BUG:
If I see Blue Lightning, I can't leave when I go to the rooftop. The game is soft locked.
The right side of the exit of the goat girl's room is difficult to click.
Some questions:
When I enter the dream, Naga takes the initiative to talk to me. I have to reject her every time before I can go to Mother Crow and Morning Star.
In Chapter 2, in the cafe, a mouse girl talks to me. It seems that there is no follow-up plot?
If I finish Chapter 1 too quickly, I seem to miss the news plot.
The mare in the character interface seems to be just a cutscene character.
I hope there is a character introduction and know the character's species information...For the new character, I thought she was a chipmunk, but it turned out to be a goat. I thought Blue Lightning and Withering Fire were males at first...
Is it that BAD END only has the option of talking to Blue Lightning when there is insufficient magic power?
The two work areas related to the Deer Family seem to have no plot significance?
There seems to be no plot significance in the new scene?
In addition to gems, there seems to be no meaning in exploring the dream?
that option doesnt appear for me?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Where's the android port?
I do them when I have time/energy/desire, so the update may come out in a month, in a year, or not at all. I will definitely port the final version of the game (if KanashiiPanda doesn't release an official Android version by then), but I still have to live to see it.

The "unofficial" android ports are literally just a black screen.
As far as I know, only one Android port of this game exists, the one I made. Since I am not the developer of this game, the port is unofficial. Before I upload it, I always test it on my phone to make sure it works (this time I even took my old OP3T to test the game on the oldest/weakest device I have).

Screenshot_20241006-234151_Book_of_Lust.png Screenshot_20241006-234239_Book_of_Lust.png Screenshot_20241006-234347_Book_of_Lust.png Screenshot_20241006-234450_Book_of_Lust.png

Do you have a black screen, right when you start the game, or when the game transitions to another scene? If during transitions between scenes (and music is playing in the background), then just wait. The problem is described under "POSSIBLE PROBLEMS" spoiler here.

Someone please send me a version of the latest, not v0.21.1b!
Added a link to the folder with all versions of the port here.

Last edited:

God of Debauchery

Formerly 'Dargondo'
Mar 3, 2018
This is one of those games where I really can't wait to see it with the completed tag.
Also not sure why this has the VN tag since it's closer to a sandbox game than anything like the typical VN.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So 7 years into development and we still have basic/old sex scenes between characters that are still just drawn sketches? I understand that game development, drawing art and animating said art takes time, but that just seems a bit ridiculous to me. A shame too considering how great the art in this game actually is.

n , a combinatorial explosion is the rapid growth of the complexity of a problem due to the way its depends on input, constraints and bounds. Combinatorial explosion is sometimes used to justify the intractability of certain problems. Examples of such problems include certain mathematical , the analysis of some puzzles and games, and some pathological examples which can be modelled as the .
some people have calculated it before and dev would need literally tens of thousands of sex scenes to complete this game.

The core issue is that you can body-hop to literally any NPC in the game.
And so can the succubus. She also has 2 completely different modes of possession.
That said, most content is focused on you remaining on the starter character (jake) and the succubus remaining on starter character (jake's mom).
That part at least saw some progress (still glacial).

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I do them when I have time/energy/desire, so the update may come out in a month, in a year, or not at all. I will definitely port the final version of the game (if KanashiiPanda doesn't release an official Android version by then), but I still have to live to see it.

As far as I know, only one Android port of this game exists, the one I made. Since I am not the developer of this game, the port is unofficial. Before I upload it, I always test it on my phone to make sure it works (this time I even took my old OP3T to test the game on the oldest/weakest device I have).

View attachment 4106724 View attachment 4106725 View attachment 4106726 View attachment 4106727

Do you have a black screen, right when you start the game, or when the game transitions to another scene? If during transitions between scenes (and music is playing in the background), then just wait. The problem is described under "POSSIBLE PROBLEMS" spoiler here.

Added a link to the folder with all versions of the port here.
Your android port keeps crashing.

• Hey there
Reactions: WaryFox

CODE-75

Aug 10, 2024
that option doesnt appear for me?
Sorry, neither Russian nor English is my native language.
I only found two BAD ENDs, one is insufficient magic power and mating with rabbits. The other is the last option in the dialogue has a blue lightning. These are the only two BAD ENDs I found.
After the new version was updated, the arrows in the sheep shed and the arrows on the platform were adjusted.
I paid attention to this game five years ago, and although I gave a little sponsorship, it was insignificant. Now the game system is too large and redundant, and the author updates slowly.
In fact, I think the mating plot in the game is not important, but the strange gameplay, such as body possession and succubus possession. There is also a dream world and a real world construction, which is very... um... Cthulhu-like.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes