5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 2, 2018
yes and it did
It is running, theres no file in %appdata%\locallow\trender troupe\ besides booty farm folder , what should i look for?
ok I just tried for myself, you must've exited the game with clicking the cog symbol and then "log out", this is where it goes wrong, i will fix it but right now instead of exiting that way just do ESC and press yes to exit game.
The issue is that the auth token is apparently functioning when it recalculates a new one.

to fix issue temporarily remove the booty farm folder in %appdata% and remove everything in /saves & /users folder in web server. I'll fix this within a few hours.

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
Wow.. some pretty rude comments here considering this game is one of those 'pay to see nudity' games on nutaku. Without this mod a person would be paying (IRL hundreds of dollars) for the chance at one nipple shot image. I shit you not. This offering will allow you to bypass that grotesque money grab saving some of you perverts hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

So thank you very much for this share. I was able to do today something that either would have taken 1000's of hours or thousands of dollars.

That being said, while these images are of high quality, they did nothing to satisfy my lust. :) Take Care!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
then why are modders and everyone who works on this website keeping the games which are abandoned?
Work is a huge word. No one here gets payed in the first place, so let's move forward.

Honestly, you should ask that to the mod or the staff in general and not me or us uploaders. We just deliver what people wants, being abandoned or not so you can't really blame us.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Haven't paid a cent on the actual game, have seen hundreds of nipples. Game balance is off, but it isn't really a money grubber.

Jun 1, 2017
ok I just tried for myself, you must've exited the game with clicking the cog symbol and then "log out", this is where it goes wrong, i will fix it but right now instead of exiting that way just do ESC and press yes to exit game.
The issue is that the auth token is apparently functioning when it recalculates a new one.

to fix issue temporarily remove the booty farm folder in %appdata% and remove everything in /saves & /users folder in web server. I'll fix this within a few hours.

I exited using the ESC key but I still can't go back in. No files or folders beside booty farm on the tender troupe folder on appdata. No idea what that means but whatever is happening happens regardless of how you exit the game.

Nov 2, 2018
I exited using the ESC key but I still can't go back in. No files or folders beside booty farm on the tender troupe folder on appdata. No idea what that means but whatever is happening happens regardless of how you exit the game.
im sitting down to fix it now, but if you cant wait then delete the tender troupe folder(%appdata\locallow\) and also the FILES not folders, in /save & /users on web server
I get same error when I use "log out" instead of exit when quitting the game, on exit i get auto login when i start game again

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Haven't paid a cent on the actual game, have seen hundreds of nipples. Game balance is off, but it isn't really a money grubber.
I don't know what game your playing, but I went through the files and saw only like 5 actual scenes, all one CG a piece. All in all this game is pretty bad, its what you would expect from Nutaku.

Reactions: Onysko
Nov 2, 2018
Okey I fixed it, there is quick fix, it'll take a little while for me to upload. but replace your login.php with that and then clear out everything inside /users & /saves and it should work properly with loggin to an existing user

Reactions: hellkite24

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
I get this error:
Service nginx can not start reason:
Unkown. Please check nginx log file.
Checked form the link nginx is not running.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
I don't know what game your playing, but I went through the files and saw only like 5 actual scenes, all one CG a piece. All in all this game is pretty bad, its what you would expect from Nutaku.
39 pairs of tits, 7 blowjobs, 5 anal (with 1 lesbian strap-on), 1 lesbian licking, 12 vaginal, 1 rimming, 1 anal beads, 1 post-fucked creampie, 1 pussy pump, 1 tit fuck, 1 face ride+handy, 1 mutual masturbation, 1 shocker, 2 pussy licking. There are 11 more pictures I'm 1 free gem away from unlocking, or could just buy right now with coins if I felt like it.

Hundreds was an exaggeration, not counting nipples that were visible but obscured by clothes, but the files you checked were massively wrong. None of it is animated, mind you, but there is a lot.

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
Oh by the way, you can easily use Cheat Engine to insert a lot of gems, coins, and etc.
I want to understand how to do this. I only got some experience with simple Cheat Engines made by modders before, where can I read up on doing it to this game myself?

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
Hello everyone sorry guys ihave account on nutaku but i cannot play the game is there anything i missed

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes