VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bootylicious [0.1] [Crocest]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

I liked it. I enjoyed it. It's fun and its unpretentious. It has a very casual, nice feel-good factor, which has nothing to do with its fapability quotient, which thankfully I have to take no interest in whatsoever anyway.

The renders are, to my eyes, top drawer fantastic. The girls are drop-dead gorgeous and if they have been put in to try and cover up a multitude of errors, omissions and other attendant sins, then this has absolutely certainly worked with me, and unrepentantly so, which explains the 5 star rating which is based solely upon content received, my experience and my love for and appreciation of this gentleman/lady's work to date.

So, thanks a bunch for a great little starter here Crocest. Don't listen to the criticism, just remember the book because it's all small stuff.

My very best wishes for the future too. I hope you manage to locate and attract a far bigger bunch of more open-minded, appreciative aficionados than this tired bunch of spoiled, whiney, unappreciative, entitled bitches with which you seem to have been saddled at the moment.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

Very odd, very misleading game.

Story:
    The main character is often seen as a bit of a wuss, a stuttering idiot, big surprise there. The women hardly have any redeeming qualities, other than they're okay to look at. Oh, yes, and they treat the main character like shit. Couldn't leave that part out. Should've had the father be the MC like others suggested. This bumbling nervous idiot routine gets old, plus it's the father's "Harem" anyway. He's the one that wooed these ladies and seduced them, you're just the loser son in the way.

The voice overs were tacky, very tacky. It totally kills the moment in the game.

Renders:
    Okay

Characters:
    They some that are bitchy sluts and some that are LESS bitchy sluts to tolerate. But there's no best girl or anything like that, and far from it.

Overall, it's a big skip.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

H_NGM_N666

Well-intentioned 3 stars.

The text is somehow strange?! Does the mc stutter?

The story is ok so far. Nothing new, except that his father is the pimp and the mc now gets all the women served on a silver platter... thanks to his wish.

The renders look really great.

The sex scenes are absolute crap. From blowjob to cumshot in only 5 frames! WTF?

So the story I can still accept, because of me also that the mc is a bit stupid, but what you look forward to (sex) not! If that does not change, the dev will not be happy.