3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Changelog:
Gameplay:
Now the mc can see dreams (only one dream for now) To see this dream, you need to help your maid with the sunscreen and also see the last segment of the pancake scene
Wife: It now takes 4 foot massage scenes instead of 6 to get your maid to catch you The wife's desire for a foot massage now grows faster if her lordliness is higher, and slower in the opposite case Now your wife can refuse a foot massage if she's not in the mood. You can now only take her out to a restaurant on Friday when she is in the bedroom or backyard Now you can only take her to the lake on Saturday mornings when she is in the backyard. She now swims in the pool on Saturdays Now she does yoga on Tuesdays (gym downtown) Fixed a bug where she was sunbathing topless at low openness and in a bikini at high openness
Jenny: Now she comes to the bakery on Thursdays Now when she visits the bakery, your wife gets assertiveness and lordliness, but you can prevent it (in this version just by visiting, but in future versions you'll have to beat Jenny in a discussion) Now she comes to the mansion on Sundays and once every two weeks Now new scenes during her visit should activate with 100% chance
Everly: Fixed bug that preventing futher progress with her

Update 0.33.2a to 0.33.2b Mega
How do you install this update? Do you just extract them into the data folder or what folder?

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I couldn't seem to get the content with the Secretary at the warehouse in the latest release. I had the talk with her at the office and the Therapist content ended. This was from starting a new game not a save.

Has this content been taken out for now?

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
I couldn't seem to get the content with the Secretary at the warehouse in the latest release. I had the talk with her at the office and the Therapist content ended. This was from starting a new game not a save.

Has this content been taken out for now?
Did you buy thongs in the mall?

SASSAS11

Mar 1, 2021
Jenny and Maid will get some new "Active" content in the next update? (Aktive = like infulencing the WIFE more)

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Yes I did. I have attached a save which is just before she does the event where she checks them. It says Undefined on the last message though so I assume a variable didn't get set when I bought them?
You need to use PC in your work office and find business for the secretary.

Reactions: bobkelpie7

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BoringDays-0.33.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes