3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
This has potential to be one of my favorite games on this site.
What's the over/under on there being chastity in the near future?

Also seconded (thirded?) on being excited for lesbian NTR. No dudes please.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
30.3 is out for patreons.
Release for the public is probably 10 laters.
(Can be postponed due to an announced bugfix).

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Any idea about what's new?

Also, I've always wondered: what's the difference between patreon release and developer release?

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
This has potential to be one of my favorite games on this site.
What's the over/under on there being chastity in the near future?

Also seconded (thirded?) on being excited for lesbian NTR. No dudes please.
Isn't there already a scene of this kind in the game? The one that happens if you go to Mila again after you've initially refused her in the club's bathroom?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Isn't there already a scene of this kind in the game? The one that happens if you go to Mila again after you've initially refused her in the club's bathroom?
He may be referring to locking the MC in a chastity cage with the wife in charge...or the maid and the wife.

Also, your other question... A patreon release usually means the dev is trying to reward his subscribers by giving them the update first. Later it will be released to the public...unless, of course, someone leaks it before.

Regardless, would be nice for someone to post the changelog from the Patreon post.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
He may be referring to locking the MC in a chastity cage with the wife in charge...or the maid and the wife.

Also, your other question... A patreon release usually means the dev is trying to reward his subscribers by giving them the update first. Later it will be released to the public...unless, of course, someone leaks it before.

Regardless, would be nice for someone to post the changelog from the Patreon post.

I asked about the diff between patreon and developer releases :p your answer was about the diff between patreon and public. Ty anyway.

Gmaer

May 1, 2017
Boring Days 0.30.3 (dev build)
Boring Days 0.30.3 (patreon release)

Changelog: Jenny:
~ Now she can stay overnight at the mansion (you should drink with her and the wife on Thursday)
~ Now her shopping event is repeatable (with new random scenes)

Wife:
~ Now you can see her preferences in her detailed information

Last edited:

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Boring Days 0.30.3 (dev build)
Boring Days 0.30.3 (patreon release)

Changelog: Jenny:
~ Now she can stay overnight at the mansion (you should drink with her and the wife on Thursday) ~ Now her shopping event is repeatable (with new random scenes)

Wife:
~ Now you can see her preferences in her detailed information

Thank you for the changelog. Can;t wait for the public release.

Unfortunately, both the links you've posted can only be read by patreons. That's why I was asking about the difference between the two versions, the only way to find out about it is to pay first then find out what you "bought". :)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
what's the difference between patreon release and developer release?
A dev build typically implies it comes with features that are normally only intended for the developer. Usually something like a debug mode so you can monkey around with the more technical aspects behind the scenes of the game. More likely than not the dev build of this game would just let you screw with character/player stats and maybe enable hopping to a scene of your choosing. It's basically the sort of stuff he would use for playtesting/troubleshooting which you might use to "cheat."

Reactions: aqvaman

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
A dev build typically implies it comes with features that are normally only intended for the developer. Usually something like a debug mode so you can monkey around with the more technical aspects behind the scenes of the game. More likely than not the dev build of this game would just let you screw with character/player stats and maybe enable hopping to a scene of your choosing. It's basically the sort of stuff he would use for playtesting/troubleshooting which you might use to "cheat."
Thank you.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I don't want to sound ungrateful about free stuff, but I can't wait to play the new update and it's been 10 days since the patreon release. :BootyTime:

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes