3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Is there anything going on in Jolene's Center? Doesn't matter what day or what time I go there the MC says he has nothing to do there.
If you refuse to pay for her services the first time you meet her (in your office), you can go there and pay to advance the story with the girl from the post department (I'm bad with remembering names :) )

aquauno

Oct 1, 2022
It would be great if it will be possible to know what the author plans about the public build. Even a few words. Of course it is his right to public it or no, but he taught that it happens usually.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
It would be great if it will be possible to know what the author plans about the public build. Even a few words. Of course it is his right to public it or no, but he taught that it happens usually.
He said probably tomorrow

Reactions: aquauno

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Yey, it's available now:

Changelog:

Jenny:

Now she can stay overnight at the mansion (you should drink with her and the wife on Thursday)
Now her shopping event is repeatable (with new random scenes)

Wife:
Now you can see her preferences in her detailed information

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I started a new game from scratch and encountered several problems:

1. Can't trigger the first facesitting event (the one where the wife show the video). I'm on June 10 and it never happened. (Amanda is at 23 lordliness, 25 corruption, 6 assertiveness and 5 bisexuality).
2. The diary entry about going shopping with Jenny on Sundays isn't crossed out even though i went out with her pretty much every Sunday except one. (Just a wild guess but this is probably why the facesitting video scene isn't firing.)
3. Sunday when you go with Jenny to the mall and she wants to see the latest collection, there were many instances when I click on the respective shop there's just the top image with no text and there's nothing you can do except press the back button. Since if you repeat these actions enough times the lemonade event triggers, I'm guessing the lack of text means that another event is not firing correctly.
4. You can choose when to get breakfast in bed for Amanda. If you choose Friday you no longer get to see what happens the first thing in the morning after Jenny sleeps over (when they are both in the bedroom).

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
From the dev:

Bad news, everyone. Payoneer is gonna block Russians accounts, and it was only one way for me to get money from Patreon. So I'm gonna pause billing cycle for next months. I'm not planning to stop working on the game, but updates will definitely start coming out slower. As far as I know, all benefits for tiers are saved even if I stop charging , so my patrons will get the updates first.

The only alternative I know is Boosty, and as far as I know it works with for some Western users, but I don't like that service because it's, you know, Russian. Anyway, I will try to make an account there.

As for the game itself, I think it's a good opportunity to restart it. So now I'm ready to make a decision that has been ripe for a long time - the game will be divided into several episodes. I have to admit that I'm not capable of making a game that fits so many stories at once and doesn't look like complete chaos.

I don't know if there will be any release this year. I upgraded my PC recently, and started exploring Honey Selecy stuff, so maybe I'll show a little of what I've worked out. Let me know what you think of it.

Anyway, thanks for all your support, guys. Without it, I couldn't have made it this far.

Original msg:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I started a new game from scratch and encountered several problems:

1. Can't trigger the first facesitting event (the one where the wife show the video). I'm on June 10 and it never happened. (Amanda is at 23 lordliness, 25 corruption, 6 assertiveness and 5 bisexuality).
2. The diary entry about going shopping with Jenny on Sundays isn't crossed out even though i went out with her pretty much every Sunday except one. (Just a wild guess but this is probably why the facesitting video scene isn't firing.)
Haven't played in a good while as the current direction doesn't really appeal to me, but I think some of the face-sitting stuff used to be triggered off eating her out after the restaurant date. If you haven't yet, maybe try that and see if it helps?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Oh for gods sake...
Let me guess, the new and improved version will have even less content and getting established content will take a few years.
Not even a year in the restart there will be another restart but with even less content and just run worse in general.

Reactions: pingwin

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
not a fan of a restart as well....
But please don't go with honey select. The graphics looks horrible.
You already have a stable fanbase. I doubt you will get more players with a change of art but probably a lot of old players will be at least irritated when the old cast looks different.
e.g look at the remake of "the shrink". The community isn't fond of it.

(oh and please change the questlog of your beloved maid in the character page, so that it tells you what to do, when switching from a domstart to the subroute or viceversa. It works with the secretary quite well. :) )

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes