3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I'm not familiar with HTML, is there a way I can do this on my own pc until this is patched?
*Note: whenever making changes to the html file, please ensure you keep an unadulterated copy just in case you fuck things up too badly. Save your changed copy under a different name in the same folder!
Also: ctrl-z is your friend.*

I haven't played this game for several updates so I can't personally attest to that poster's fixes but his logic appears sound.
If you want to apply changes exactly as he did:
-Open .html with your preferred text editor (I recommend Notepad++ if you don't already have it).
-ctrl-f a word or phrase that brings you to the offending block of code (I used the word "Dickhead" as I knew it was unlikely to appear anywhere else)
-replace the entire block with the block he provided. (only difference I could spot was the dev had a missing "&quot" on line 29018)
As for the mall: "wife.denial" doesn't exist in the code. He's likely talking about "WifeDenial.active." Find it with ctrl-f "denial" and remove any references to that variable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
How do I get the maid's shoe licking scene?
It's bugged.
Much like my post above, you can fix it in the html file.
-ctrl-f "<<if MaidCurrentPlan() == "get rest(mansion)">>"
-delete that line and another line below it which says "<</if>>"
There will be a 50% chance of it happening every time you clean the living room.
This is all after the maid's takeover event, of course.

xSubbySissySlutx

Aug 3, 2021
*Note: whenever making changes to the html file, please ensure you keep an unadulterated copy just in case you fuck things up too badly. Save your changed copy under a different name in the same folder!
Also: ctrl-z is your friend.*

I haven't played this game for several updates so I can't personally attest to that poster's fixes but his logic appears sound.
If you want to apply changes exactly as he did:
-Open .html with your preferred text editor (I recommend Notepad++ if you don't already have it).
-ctrl-f a word or phrase that brings you to the offending block of code (I used the word "Dickhead" as I knew it was unlikely to appear anywhere else)
-replace the entire block with the block he provided. (only difference I could spot was the dev had a missing "&quot" on line 29018)
As for the mall: "wife.denial" doesn't exist in the code. He's likely talking about "WifeDenial.active." Find it with ctrl-f "denial" and remove any references to that variable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty for your help!

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Antimyx three days ago:" Ok. guys. this time update is really close, and it will bring final scene for the wife's route. This doesn't mean that I won't add scenes with her in the future(we have the maid and Jenny routes after all), but the main scenario I wrote for the wife will be finished. "

So update is coming ...soon. :-D

Reactions: bobkelpie7

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Antimyx three days ago:" Ok. guys. this time update is really close, and it will bring final scene for the wife's route. This doesn't mean that I won't add scenes with her in the future(we have the maid and Jenny routes after all), but the main scenario I wrote for the wife will be finished. "

So update is coming ...soon. :-D
A bit disturbing, if you ask me. Unless this means the final scene is massive, the story with her is way, WAY short of its potential. She is actually the center point of the story, or at least should be. Getting her to buy into what the maid and Jenny are trying to do to the MC is what creates most of the tension of the story. This will be interesting to see. Maybe it will be better than I am imagining.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes