HTML - Completed - Bosom Buddies [Final] [BosomBuddies]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

3.5 stars so I rounded up. Decent game. Some of the characters felt wrong. Some of the stories felt forced. Not really any decisions in the game. I mean it offers you different things but they lead to dead ends. So not much of a game really. You do get to choose who you ask to the prom at the end. But two of the 5 choices lead to dead ends too. The erotic scenes do a decent job. Games final scene is pretty good, at least the one I played. No replayability considering nothing would really change except maybe the girl you end up with. Give it a try if you are bored and don't mind games with no CG.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Freudian Iconoclast

This story...

It's the CHYOA version of "I just want her to be happy, even if she's not with me..." Which is the saddest most pathetic thing a guy could ever say about a woman he has a thing for! Better to crash and burn in a blaze of glory than shiver in a corner with no fight left in you.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    This guy deserves to end up alone, and I'm not even sure I have the guts to reach the inevitable end of the story in which he most definitely gets left watching all of his friends get banged by other men. I realize he can't have them all to himself, but instead of pining for one in particular while the other 4 just tease him and throw him the occasional free feel, he just bounces from one forced tryst to another, losing another piece of himself every time. Ditch those thots bro and focus on winning that Nobel prize while your "friends" wind up in a trailer park somewhere.
    I gave the story 4 stars because despite its cringe factor, it's well written and cohesive, but that might be because up to the point I've made it to, it has been pretty linear.
    But the thots hold back this story in so many ways that could make it truly great.
    God, I wanted to reach into my computer screen and slap the shit out of the MC and tell him to forget these skanks and go find a girl who would actually appreciate him. Those bitches don't even acknowledge that he got into MIT!
    But alas, if I were young and full of cum like he was, who knows, I might have fallen for the same crap- and not told the 6 foot stacked bombshell to go fuck herself after she chose some douche over the rest of her friends- but we'll never know, since I'm old and jaded about these things now...

Okay okay, quick edit: I'll admit that the one ending I encountered did bring a smile to my face, so well done Mr. Author. It turns out that the MC isn't some twerpy little shitbreak who doesn't go for what he wants. But I'm not going to retract my earlier assessment either. This probably wouldn't have ended the way it did in real life since women can be far more cunning than is portrayed here. So my gut reaction was to critique the cowardly behavior of the MC which would have ended badly otherwise, in my opinion.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

William Da Bob

Amazingly hot writing! I loved the alternate content paths. The branching stories are well done, and especially the Talia path was exceptionally hot! I get that the lack of graphics may be a turn off, but for an avid reader like myself with a vivid imagination... Whoa factor of 20 out of 10.