EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
What happens when the best friends you’ve ever had are also objects of your every carnal desire? You choose the names for the unlikely hero and his lovely young friends. He was just another shy, nerdy high school senior—before a chance encounter led him to befriend five of the hottest girls in his class. But “friends” is all they’ll ever be, because these ladies are way out of his league. Or are they? As the his relationship with the girls goes from purely platonic to mind-blowingly erotic, the possibility for true love enters the picture. With Graduation Day fast approaching, will he and his “bosom buddies” be able to sort things out before their high school experience comes crashing to an end? And can their friendship—or whatever it’s become—survive?

Developer/Publisher: , , , , , , , , , ,
Censorship: Text Based
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Notes:

Download:

01.png 04.png 02.png 03.png

Last edited:

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Did a double take when I saw all the dev/publisher names. That's a lot of people working together.

Also fuck yeah a finished game. Will certainly try this tomorrow when I have some time, I love me a well written cyoa. Nice for a change of pace in between 3d renders and RPG maker games.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
OK , brilliant . It is one of the first HTML games that I actually read. UsallyI scan until it gets juicy but i was actually reading a coming of age stroy. BRAVO guys!!! Thats what a lot of these DEVs lack is a goooooood dam story. I can see his frustration and feel it leap off the screen.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for porting a twine version of this story, but this version is far from over, since it doesn't even reach the prom, which is barely the beginning of the story.
So you should just read the story in its original webpage (provided at the beginning of this thread) or wait until this twine version reaches at least one of the story endings with one of the girls.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for porting a twine version of this story, but this version is far from over, since it doesn't even reach the prom, which is barely the beginning of the story.
So you should just read the story in its original webpage (provided at the beginning of this thread) or wait until this twine version reaches at least one of the story endings with one of the girls.
Why does this say completed if its still not finished getting ported over? I'm assuming its just the written part that's finished right?

Reactions: nojszu

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Good question, this port hasn't reached the part where you actually choose which girl the MC will end up with.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Why does this say completed if its still not finished getting ported over? I'm assuming its just the written part that's finished right?
It does reach the endings, it reaches all chapters available today on Chyoa.com, unless i fucked up, where does it stop?

EDIT: Found it.

Reactions: necronovelist

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Uploading a fixed version, the current one was leading to a empty path in middle.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
v1.1
Fixed a bug that prevented story progression.
Fixed some dialogue choices that weren't displaying the custom names properly.

IF you notice any sudden endings without the text (no further chapters from a {DEADEND} path) it's a bug on my part. All content from CHYOA is available in the twine, i might have not connected everything properly and its my fault.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks, it stopped at the "Holy shit! Ten out of twelve!, but apparently you have already found it and fixed it. I'm going to check it out.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks, it stopped at the "Holy shit! Ten out of twelve!, but apparently you have already found it and fixed it. I'm going to check it out.
If you notice anymore sudden endings that aren't in the paths with {DEADEND} or that don't have "No further chapters" at the bottom, it was my mistake and needs fixing. There might also be some issues with custom names not displaying right. Feel free to report and i'll fix it right away or a day later depending on severity.

e.g 01.png

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Inpen73

Jun 13, 2017
Just wanted to pop in and say awesome job. I got to the 12 out of 10 buggy part and am amazed with the content. I usually avoid text only adventures but you have changed my mind towards it. Cheers

Reactions: Justanx
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes