Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Great Storyline with much "Steaminess", but more like a linear erotica than a CYOA- since every part that could branch off just leads to a dead end.
It is a linear story originally posted on literotica and SOL back in the 2011-2013 time frame. This non branching linear path was the starting point for the CHYOA version which started posting in 2015. I haven't looked to see how much it branched out yet.

mighty

Jun 29, 2017
@Bloo Good god, what a journey I just finished.

You are a saint for doing this port. Bosom buddies really did a number on some of my perspectives in life... definitely not what I was expecting going in for a quick and shallow fap.

I can't thank you enough for bringing this gem to us, so thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Are there any similar stories you would recommend to someone interested in this kind of meaningful 'life journey' subgenre?

And thank you, again!

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Bloo Good god, what a journey I just finished.

You are a saint for doing this port. Bosom buddies really did a number on some of my perspectives in life... definitely not what I was expecting going in for a quick and shallow fap.

I can't thank you enough for bringing this gem to us, so thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Are there any similar stories you would recommend to someone interested in this kind of meaningful 'life journey' subgenre?

And thank you, again!
Did you find any bugs, like the custom name not working?

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
Wow...I have to totally echo mighty here. Stupid sexy story making me care about the characters. :heartcoveredeyes: :'( I mean it's not perfect with things like Talia's "Oops, I'm suddenly bi" moment and a few others, but I've found myself reading this repeatedly and thinking of the characters during the day. I imagine it's a bit silly to consider such things in a story that has a primary purpose of being fap material. Still though, It takes something pretty strong to stir up feelings I basically chose gave up when I chose the forever alone path. :ForeverAlone::eek:penedeyewink:

I'm actually tempted to try my hand at adding to the story branches, but even though I've been told I'm a decent writer, I'm not sure if I could write convincing sex scenes. Plus I'm not sure if my ideas leave room for enough sexy encounters to keep the flow of the story. :disappointed:

(Also, being bi myself, I really, really want some kind of interaction between Ian and Simon--nothing beyond the kind of things that that girls partake in with each other--but something. While that seems to go a bit against the tone of the story as it is now, it fits with the themes in my opinion.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wow...I have to totally echo mighty here. Stupid sexy story making me care about the characters. :heartcoveredeyes: :'( I mean it's not perfect with things like Talia's "Oops, I'm suddenly bi" moment and a few others, but I've found myself reading this repeatedly and thinking of the characters during the day. I imagine it's a bit silly to consider such things in a story that has a primary purpose of being fap material. Still though, It takes something pretty strong to stir up feelings I basically chose gave up when I chose the forever alone path. :ForeverAlone::eek:penedeyewink:

I'm actually tempted to try my hand at adding to the story branches, but even though I've been told I'm a decent writer, I'm not sure if I could write convincing sex scenes. Plus I'm not sure if my ideas leave room for enough sexy encounters to keep the flow of the story. :disappointed:

(Also, being bi myself, I really, really want some kind of interaction between Ian and Simon--nothing beyond the kind of things that that girls partake in with each other--but something. While that seems to go a bit against the tone of the story as it is now, it fits with the themes in my opinion.
If you liked this one, i highly recommend this

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
If you liked this one, i highly recommend this
Thanks for recommending tihs cause holy shit I can't remember the last time I found an erotic story that actually has a good story not to mention it's a gamer fic.
It was updated yesterday and then it's already been updated today! That's crazy! To be honest I don't even know why you wanted to convert Bosom Buddies into Twine when Choya is fine.

Reactions: caseynbj

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
This.... I don't even know where to begin with this. I went into it expecting a throwaway fap session, I came out of it with a new perspective on love itself. Goddamn 20/10 job!!!! Bravo!!! I actually started Tearing up when the MC had to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR This is game is FANTASTIC, DEFINITELY worth your time.

Reactions: caseynbj

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
Tfw you ain't a great writer but you really want that harem ending.
I know, right? I have this whole future ending idea where the group ends up back in the hometown, living all together in a big house or something along that line. (I'd say spoilers, but I doubt I'll ever get it written. :eek:penedeyewink:) 19-year old Adam brings his date for prom over to meet his dad and his flock of gorgeous aunts--including Ms. Elizabeth from school! It's more of an adorable ending than a sexy one I suppose, but I still like it. :cool:

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
I know, right? I have this whole future ending idea where the group ends up back in the hometown, living all together in a big house or something along that line. (I'd say spoilers, but I doubt I'll ever get it written. :eek:penedeyewink:) 19-year old Adam brings his date for prom over to meet his dad and his flock of gorgeous aunts--including Ms. Elizabeth from school! It's more of an adorable ending than a sexy one I suppose, but I still like it. :cool:
I wish man. If any aspiring writers were looking for inspiration, please take this.

Tucker343

Dec 11, 2017
I'm not really into Text only games usually. That being said this "game" was really really good. I say "game" because up until the prom event there was no real choices at all and presented it self more as a erotic novel, not that I'm complaining. It was written very well and hooked the entire time. Reaching the end of the story I was legitimately sad as it had me caring about the characters and I wanted to see where the story was heading. Dispite what the heading says I would not call this game complete

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I don't know about you, but it wouldn't feel complete until at least every girl reached the same point of the story. Some of those story arcs were kind of abandoned, Corrine and Stephanie, I'm looking at you xD.

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
I don't know about you, but it wouldn't feel complete until at least every girl reached the same point of the story. Some of those story arcs were kind of abandoned, Corrine and Stephanie, I'm looking at you XD.
If I were to write anything, I'd try and write for Corinne. I forget the exact title choice at the prom date, but it's something like, "It was always Corinne." I agree. The scene on the beach really nailed that for me (no pun intended). I would feel a bit guilty for the sweet football player, but I could see him and Elizabeth working out well as a replacement. That leaves me feeling slightly guilty about the AV club guy, but he'll find a nice nerdy girl in university anyhow.

The main issue I see with Stephanie is Simon. There's a few options I can see:

The most likely, in my headcanon anyhow, is Ian and Simon going bi with Stephanie. The story as a whole avoids both anything guy-on-guy and anything anal, and I'm generally fine with that--even though all the girls seem pretty bi to me, at least with each other. To introduce balls touching and bumsex into the story would be pretty jarring, I think. There could be a couple of branches off, then back on for things like the spring break at the cabin. Even with that though, I don't think it would be best regarded by readers since that's not what they came to the story to read--not that there's anything wrong with that. :eek:penedeyewink:

The obvious second one is to just get rid of Simon somehow. College swimming? Something more deadly? I don't like this one because Simon doesn't deserve that kind of treatment as a character. :teary:

There could be a four person solution with the group of Ian, Simon, Elizabeth, and Stephanie. This just occurred to me, and I kind of like it. Maybe Elizabeth and Stephanie go to the same college and share the same long-term relationship issues and resolution that Ian and Elizabeth have on their path as it is currently--except that the traged would bring all four into a tight group. That bonding could continue all the way through to the reunion easily enough. My problem with this idea is that's it's nothing new really.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
@Bloo Found a little error far into Amy's path. This page in particular:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that text there's a specific line that says "You're not walking out of here until you pump my stomach full of little $ians!". I think you meant to use the variable that $ian was set to (in this case, Eoin). Instead you used $ians, which doesn't exist. It should(?) have been
Code:
$ian 's
And a bit further on (Amy endgame), There's this choice:
Code:
"He's hoping to get " + $talia " and " + $rachel + " back together."

seengignpaipes

Apr 22, 2018
Really enjoyed this one, i have played quite a few HTML text games but this has to be my favourite so far. If anyone has any HTML games similar to this one i would love some recommendations.

NickyTV

Mar 6, 2018
@seengignpaipes
I'd recommend "Life Choices" by Burningsun as one of the best HTML games I have played. Last time I looked it was still in progress but had plenty of content and a couple of completed paths

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes