Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Just wanted to pop in and say awesome job. I got to the 12 out of 10 buggy part and am amazed with the content. I usually avoid text only adventures but you have changed my mind towards it. Cheers
I posted the fix already above, sorry about that and report any more sudden endings without written warning.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If you notice anymore sudden endings that aren't in the paths with {DEADEND} or that don't have "No further chapters" at the bottom, it was my mistake and needs fixing. There might also be some issues with custom names not displaying right. Feel free to report and i'll fix it right away or a day later depending on severity.

e.g View attachment 79888
No problem, you fixed it right away, that's great!

I was wondering if you could add the pic of each girl next to their dialogue, just to know to which girl the MC is talking to (like in The Company). Thanks in advance!

On another note, now the story fucks up waay earlier, at:

What happens on Valentine's Day?
The girls put on a lingerie fashion show for " + $ian|"The girls put on a lingerie fashion show for $ian

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Bloo - I get an "Error: no valid storage adapters found." in Chrome, and an "Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so game is running in degraded mode." error on IE. :(

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Bloo - I get an "Error: no valid storage adapters found." in Chrome, and an "Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so game is running in degraded mode." error on IE. :(
That i can't help ya with, it's something on your side. Chrome and Firefox work fine for me. The game is a Twine 2 game with Sugarcube 2.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This is the best i can do to help you.

upload_2018-3-21_6-3-32.png

Reactions: bas

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added v1.2:
  • Fixes a bug i introduced while fixing previous one.
Added v1.3:
  • Minor edit to a passage title to let player know it's a dead-end.

Reactions: Pagot

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
Here, I don't know why I made this... but I did this anyway. I might have an addiction with making MEGA links.
MEGA:
@Bloo

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
On Talia's path, if you choose the japanese girl, and you see the choice "Amy, with gusto", the next chapter you'll reach a dead end at:

What does she mean?
[[$rachel + " has to fuck " + "Carter + "."|Rachel has to fuck Carter.]]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here, I don't know why I made this... but I did this anyway. I might have an addiction with making MEGA links.
MEGA:
@Bloo
Thx but i don't really need it. Has you might have noticed, i've made 3 updates in the last few hours, so while i appreciate the mirror, it'll be long gone in a few, plus it's 1.7MB.

EDIT: And another just now.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
On Talia's path, if you choose the japanese girl, and you see the choice "Amy, with gusto", the next chapter you'll reach a dead end at:

What does she mean?
[[$rachel + " has to fuck " + "Carter + "."|Rachel has to fuck Carter.]]
Thank you for reporting, here's the fix.

v1.4
  • Fixed another bug that prevented story progression later on.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I started reading it but dropped it somewhere along the road, because any time I reached the bottom of the page there was just one option to choose [with a few special cases of two options, but then again one would always lead to an dead end]. I mean, why is there even a question at the end of the page, when there isn't even an option? So it's like reading a linear short story, not a Choose Your Own Adventure type of thing which I expected.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to change the options at the end of the pages? Or is this really not a CYOA?

Reactions: Sarahzero

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Not bad so far, just finished the pool party day. But as some other people said there are almost no choices in this game. It's more written erotica than chyoa, like I'm reading a book not jotting down my chosen path. Also jesus, if I had known girls like this when I was in highschool I would have killed myself.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Just finished the Amy path and boy was that story a rollercoaster. Corinne can go straight to hell what a cruel bitch in every sense of the word.

By the way two of the ending paths are not even implemented, so did the creator just give up? Because I don't know if this game can count as completed yet.

Regardless thanks for the game and your repackage of it @Bloo, it was an interesting read.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Just finished the Amy path and boy was that story a rollercoaster. Corinne can go straight to hell what a cruel bitch in every sense of the word.

By the way two of the ending paths are not even implemented, so did the creator just give up? Because I don't know if this game can count as completed yet.

Regardless thanks for the game and your repackage of it @Bloo, it was an interesting read.
Please read the OP and disclaimer page of the game before making these comments.

Screenshot-2018-3-21 Bosom Buddies.png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes