VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Boss Family [v0.1] [Foxi13]

1. 1.00 star(s)

m0us3r

The game is not just too short even for 0.1, it has poor quality:
    • After you have talked to Emma in the pool and she left, she still sits in the pool, and you can have the same dialog again and again.
    • Clickable objects aren't highlighted.
    • Daniel is a male name, and she looks like a male (trans?).
    • When MC gets a boner from looking at her it makes me sick.
    • MC is a spineless serve type rather than charismatic, it's meh.
    • Of all the girls only one is cute.
    • Writing is poor, including inconsistent punctuation and grammar.
    The developer wants support and donations (even putting self-advertisement in the game). Well, foxi, focus on making quality stuff, and then, after several months of diligent work and good updates, you would have donations. Right now it's just poor quality demo, nothing to donate for. And if "even worse games get some donations", well, maybe they are from devs' girlfriends. Get a girlfriend and ask her to become a patreon (if you really want that).

PS. This game was rated 5 stars and got strangely favorable review from "superharry777" - who both registered and was last seen here January 8th, the day foxi13 published this "game".

Well, deceiving people with your clones is the perfect policy, foxi13 [sarcasm].

Stay away from this scam, guys.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

noprince

I know this is really early in it's development but the game has very, very little content. The dialogue is very basic with some errors. The characters are mostly ugly with bad facial expressions. Renders aren't very sharp either. While I don't want to discourage the creator from making games, this will need some work with improving the models, lighting, renders, facial expressions, dialogue, and flow of the story.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

To start of, there's Mclovin from Superbad as the MC..Bobby Lashley from WWE as the boss & father ,Then there Denerys targaryean & Sansa Stark from GOT, 4 other random chicks .......and thats all for this version. The girls look like the most random bunch picked together and given the most generic roles. One's a gamer, other a slut, then comes the angry one, the shy one and so on.
    The renders are above average, maybe good too . No animations, and for just 5 min of game I'm confused as to how it managed to reach above 300 Mb.
    This was just a fun review as I was bored.. and also because there's pretty much nothing to write a worthwhile review about other than the renders as the game is too short.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

dacris69

Nothing interesting so far in 0.1, renders are mediocre at best, some girls look ok; just a 5 minute intro but the dialogues are just boring and cliche, nothing worth pointing out and overall feel written by a kid. Needs major improvements for the future.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

superharry777

Good quality renders. Girls are very hot I want more. This game lifted my spirits well while I was playing. Damn interesting plot. It's a pity that the game is short, I understand that this is just the beginning, but I definitely want more. What the hell happened to the hero's father what happens next is what worries me after passing. Hurry there would be a sequel!