VN Ren'Py Abandoned Boss Family [v0.1] [Foxi13]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
main_menu.png

Overview:
Boss Family is an adventure for adults in which you play as a young man. Your father died mysteriously and his boss has adopted you. Now you have a new home, a big family with hot girls, and the mystery of your father's death which you have to solve. How do you build relationships with the family? How will you unravel the tangle that leads to your father's secret? It depends only on you!
Please take polls on my Patreon. (You don't have to be a patron.)

Please advise!
Guys need your advice! I am tormented by one question. Laying out the game, I realized that there is still a lot to be done in it. But even for this version as a whole, I got a lot of positive feedback. But I didn't get a single dollar of support. I've seen games that are much worse and have terrible reviews, and they always received a little support, which I was always surprised at)).
What advice would you give me on how to get more attention to the game? How at least a small donation so that I understand that you like the game and I should continue it?

Thread Updated: 2021-01-08
Release Date: 2021-01-08
Developer: Foxi13 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

s6 2.png s7 2.png s5 5b.png s8 2.png s5 4a.png

Last edited:

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
Yes ntr can definitely be avoided I think not everyone likes it. There is no ntr in this version. How do you feel about ntr how would you like to see it in the game?

I thought to attribute more tag meant for mff.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
NTR avoidable and is there unavoidable sharing or swinging or is the multiple penetration tag meant for mff content where a girl uses a toy on the other girl?
Yes ntr can definitely be avoided I think not everyone likes it. There is no ntr in this version. How do you feel about ntr how would you like to see it in the game?

I thought to attribute more tag meant for mff.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
foxi13 can you share more details about the planned paths?
I suppose a love route.. harem end?/ corruption/slavery?

by the way do you want the dev tag?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
By ntr you mean sharing/swinging (hero shares his girls, and/or corrupt them enough for them to want that) or ntr in the strict meaning of the term (hero cucked against his will, a kind of bad end scenario) ?
Personally, I think sharing goes well with harem.

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
foxi13 can you share more details about the planned paths?
I suppose a love route.. harem end?/ corruption/slavery?

by the way do you want the dev tag?
I want the dev tag.

The game will definitely have a path of corruption. With some elements of coercion. But in the forehead case, it is up to you to choose how to achieve your own.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes