VN Ren'Py Abandoned Boss Family [v0.1] [Foxi13]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There is so far the potential for Henry (the dad) to have sex with his wife, Dani (please change her full name to "Danielle" since "Daniel" is a male name), and his daughter Olivia (red head) due to her fantasies while masturbating. This is probably the "NTR"/voyeurism that's flagged.

Both Summer (long blonde) and Emily (brunette gamer) have shown interest in the MC, so that's a start on the harem. Dani also seems a bit thirsty.

Emma (short blonde) seems uninterested and Mia (blue hair) hasn't interacted with the MC yet.

The game looks good so far. We have 6 potential LIs (will any be forced or can we choose not to have a particular girl in the harem?) and a mystery backstory about MC's father's death that can keep things moving.

Poindexter MC is a bit of a turnoff, but hopefully the girls will give him a makeover as he builds confidence and intimacy with them.

All in all, a good start. Hopefully we can set the MC's name in future releases. Also an option to hide the textbox on android so we can enjoy the renders.

Looking forward to the next update, foxi13.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Harem and NTR, uhmm… yeah that will surely works.:rolleyes:

Setting seems really good for a netori kind of game, but if our character is going to be a cuck I better pass on this one.

Also, why put players in the shoes of such an overly loser protagonist? Those games always end up with the focus on NTR and humiliation for obvious reasons.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Yes ntr can definitely be avoided I think not everyone likes it. There is no ntr in this version. How do you feel about ntr how would you like to see it in the game?

I thought to attribute more tag meant for mff.
Well I hate Netorare but love Netori so fucking the "BOSS" wife next to him sleeping or behind smth while hes drinking coffe, behind the shower curtains, situations like that are just a few most basic examples. Taking everyone precious to him and turn them into my own harem while he is oblivious to stuff happening in his own house under his nose, goddamn that would be glorious... NO SHARING ALLOWED ! I have yet to find a good game fully focused on Netori so im gonna watch this one closely although some of the tags already hint that this game will not be what I think and may not be for me but ill wait and see. Good Luck !

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
By ntr you mean sharing/swinging (hero shares his girls, and/or corrupt them enough for them to want that) or ntr in the strict meaning of the term (hero cucked against his will, a kind of bad end scenario) ?
Personally, I think sharing goes well with harem.
[/ QUOTE]

I think hero shares his girls, and/or corrupt them enough for them to want that.

There will be different paths that can lead to the most unexpected situations.

• Love
Reactions: rgnar62

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
Well I hate Netorare but love Netori so fucking the "BOSS" wife next to him sleeping or behind smth while hes drinking coffe, behind the shower curtains, situations like that are just a few most basic examples. Taking everyone precious to him and turn them into my own harem while he is oblivious to stuff happening in his own house under his nose, goddamn that would be glorious... NO SHARING ALLOWED ! I have yet to find a good game fully focused on Netori so im gonna watch this one closely although some of the tags already hint that this game will not be what I think and may not be for me but ill wait and see. Good Luck !
[/ QUOTE]

I think Netori is close to what I meant

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
Harem and NTR, uhmm… yeah that will surely works.:rolleyes:

Setting seems really good for a netori kind of game, but if our character is going to be a cuck I better pass on this one.

Also, why put players in the shoes of such an overly loser protagonist? Those games always end up with the focus on NTR and humiliation for obvious reasons.
[/ QUOTE]

The main character is not a loser. He has a character but is not experienced and he recently lost his father and now in a new family with people he does not know. He has to grow up to learn a lot that you will do in different ways playing for him, the choice is how it will be.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I think Netori is close to what I meant
If you meant netori, then please check the tag rules properly(as NTR on this site meant netore(girl being stolen from the mc) and sharing has a different tag for it). As putting tags that are not appropriate for the game will just confuse people.

As a reminder, place any tags that are not currently in the game under future fetishes in the genre in your post and remove any tags from the title that are not currently achievable in the game.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we forced to share the girls with each other and will we have a choice in who we wanna fuck or will we just fuck em all

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
There is so far the potential for Henry (the dad) to have sex with his wife, Dani (please change her full name to "Danielle" since "Daniel" is a male name), and his daughter Olivia (red head) due to her fantasies while masturbating. This is probably the "NTR"/voyeurism that's flagged.

Both Summer (long blonde) and Emily (brunette gamer) have shown interest in the MC, so that's a start on the harem. Dani also seems a bit thirsty.

Emma (short blonde) seems uninterested and Mia (blue hair) hasn't interacted with the MC yet.

The game looks good so far. We have 6 potential LIs (will any be forced or can we choose not to have a particular girl in the harem?) and a mystery backstory about MC's father's death that can keep things moving.

Poindexter MC is a bit of a turnoff, but hopefully the girls will give him a makeover as he builds confidence and intimacy with them.

All in all, a good start. Hopefully we can set the MC's name in future releases. Also an option to hide the textbox on android so we can enjoy the renders.

Thank you for writing about the name I will definitely change.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Was getting image not found errors at the first pool scene (missing 's5 4b' and 's5 5b'). I wonder if the dev's linux tarball got trashed somehow:

Code:
Bossfamily-0.1-linux/Bossfamily-0.1-linux/game/images/Scene 5 $ ls -l
total 4392
drwxr-xr-x 1 webboy webboy      90 Jan  8 10:53 ''$'\321'' '$'\344\345\355\350'
drwxr-xr-x 1 webboy webboy      90 Jan  8 10:53 ''$'\321'' '$'\375\354\354\356\351'
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 4495726 Nov  8 01:08 's5 1.png'

Reactions: foxi13

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020

You can choose who and when. But if you want them all, you can do it.

Mar 11, 2018
>Incest

You mean either stepcest (incest between family members, but mc is adopted so doesn't count as the same bloodline member) or false advertisement. Please, use pointers next time (put in the brackets which family members are involved in incest), because incest tag as a whole, recently, has been nothing more, but a clickbait.

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
Was getting image not found errors at the first pool scene (missing 's5 4b' and 's5 5b'). I wonder if the dev's linux tarball got trashed somehow:

Code:
Bossfamily-0.1-linux/Bossfamily-0.1-linux/game/images/Scene 5 $ ls -l
total 4392
drwxr-xr-x 1 webboy webboy      90 Jan  8 10:53 ''$'\321'' '$'\344\345\355\350'
drwxr-xr-x 1 webboy webboy      90 Jan  8 10:53 ''$'\321'' '$'\375\354\354\356\351'
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 4495726 Nov  8 01:08 's5 1.png'

I'm sorry. I made an assembly for Linux. But I had no way of testing it. I will make another build, will you agree to check it before release for everyone?

foxi13

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
>Incest

You mean either stepcest (incest between family members, but mc is adopted so doesn't count as the same bloodline member) or false advertisement. Please, use pointers next time (put in the brackets which family members are involved in incest), because incest tag as a whole, recently, has been nothing more, but a clickbait.
In the description of the incest tag on this site, it was written that it belongs to a family not necessarily by blood. In any case, the hero is an adopted son. Plus, the sisters' future interactions fit exactly that tag.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes