Unreal Engine Completed Bot Shooter [Final] [AOG Project]

DrakeFace

Jan 13, 2019
IMHO the compromise would be exporting her model to Honey Select / AI Shoujo.
for example is good at doing this.

Last edited:

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
IMHO the compromise would be exporting her model to Honey Select / AI Shoujo.
for example is good at doing this.
thank for saving from hell man
this model 1655732766778.png look like Download From sketchfab or 3d model

Aug 26, 2018
This is a joke. Its just someone who cobbled together tutorial stuff and half assed assets into a tech demo of an over the shoulder shooter with crappy movement and shooting mechanics.

You literally could do better with an out of the box tutorial in unity with a decent asset pack.
All. My. Yes.

First thought on discovering this thing doesn't really do sexual content: maybe if the FPS part of it is good, it might be okay. The FPS part is (imo) much worse than the missing sexual content on one pretty big reason: pressing the button R on your keyboard doesn't reload the gun (as is the norm in FPS genre, especially since it uses WASD to move), doesn't simply give you the cold shoulder (i.e., it isn't not doing anything), it resets your progress. Missing the other thigns you commonly get in an FPS is the least of your problem.

RezzakX35DT

Apr 10, 2020
Хм. графон окружения по скринам сильно напоминает на подобное в BulletStorm. Дежа вю ?

Cambi

Feb 14, 2019
How are you gonna make her be naked with tits but no pussy? And then no sexual content on top of that? L upload I'm sorry.

1655743560595.png

Reactions: Nimitz45

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
All. My. Yes.

First thought on discovering this thing doesn't really do sexual content: maybe if the FPS part of it is good, it might be okay. The FPS part is (imo) much worse than the missing sexual content on one pretty big reason: pressing the button R on your keyboard doesn't reload the gun (as is the norm in FPS genre, especially since it uses WASD to move), doesn't simply give you the cold shoulder (i.e., it isn't not doing anything), it resets your progress. Missing the other thigns you commonly get in an FPS is the least of your problem.
I know right? like R to reload and i didnt think it meant reload the damn level.

Reactions: 7636K

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
I actually think that this is a fine start. It runs smooth on my potato. I only wish that the girl didn't crab-walk everywhere. A transition between walk and aim would have been nice. I do like the abrupt start...

Reactions: bezenda

indosetanzz

Apr 28, 2017
x16 detail with no option no control no jump no map no mission no run no reload no more,more than feeling :FacePalm:

Last edited: