Bind and Capture

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Group 158.png

Overview:
Defeat and capture your enemies! You travel to the mysterious Dragon Island, home to the most beautiful girls in the world. Your mission is to become stronger and defeat anyone who gets in your way.
The battles will be quite difficult. You can't just spam someone with one attack and go through the game with one weapon and one skill. The difficulty of the battle should stimulate you to choose the right actions and it will cause more emotions.
All enemies are presented as close as possible so that you can get a good look at them. I selected the best generated images so that generation artifacts do not spoil the perception of the game.
The plot should also interest you. It reveals such eternal themes as revenge, brotherhood, love, geopolitical confrontations of states in which you are just a victim of circumstances, and others.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-08
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

photo_2024-02-06_01-59-44.png photo_2024-02-07_00-07-53.png photo_2024-02-07_00-07-57.png photo_2024-02-06_19-58-54.png photo_2024-02-06_20-00-33.png photo_2024-02-06_20-00-36.png photo_2024-02-14_01-07-51.jpg photo_2024-02-13_23-50-07.jpg photo_2024-02-06_20-00-40.png

Last edited:

Bind and Capture

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The demo is absolutely free! Please leave your feedback so I can see if you liked the concept of the game and if it is worth developing the game further. I accept any criticism and wishes. Also, be sure to write about the detected bugs and incorrect English translation. Although I do not know English well, I used such tools as Google translator, DeepL and DeepL Write.

Last edited:
Reactions: Space_Cow99

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The demo is absolutely free! Please leave your feedback so that the author can see if you liked the concept of the game and if it is worth developing the game further. I accept any criticism and wishes. Also, be sure to write about the detected bugs and incorrect English translation. Although the author does not know English well, he used such tools as Google translator, DeepL and DeepL Write.
Why you always write, "he" and "the author"? Why you name yourself like the developer, when you actually are not the developer? o_O

Bind and Capture

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Then write, "me" and "I" and not "he" and "the".

ps.: Have you tested your game? I cannot even beat the second enemy. Low HP, no potions or skills to heal, no way to not fight her, low accuracy, every second hit is a miss... -.-
Did you equip the weapon you got from the first enemy? Equipped weapons should add skills that you can use to defeat her.

Oct 13, 2017
Found a bug already! If you return to the throne room after the first fight and then go back to the corridor, it will be restored and event will trigger again, except this time there will be a white screen, which will stay.

Bind and Capture

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Then write, "me" and "I" and not "he" and "the".

ps.: Have you tested your game? I cannot even beat the second enemy. Low HP, no potions or skills to heal, no way to not fight her, low accuracy, every second hit is a miss... -.-
photo_2024-02-08_21-27-07.jpg
Just checked, everything is working
Try to use "Bleed" skill

Fiki666

Feb 12, 2020
Oke game need some more work and editing, but this is good looking game and is promesing.