VN Ren'Py Bound by Fate [Alpha 1.0] [Raider258]

Raider258

Mar 19, 2020
So, decided to give this a try. It is an interesting game, that's for sure, and blonde princess, she does seem very randy, that's for sure, and Fate, well, cute redhead totally nude, of course didn't run away. ;) Anyways, curious where this goes. Thank you so very much for this!!!
Thanks a lot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi ! There is no choosing between love interests. As to whether you collect a harem or not, that entirely depends on how corrupt you intend to be...
Hi ! Depending on how corrupted you end up, you'll get yourself a nice harem. For the moment there is nothing on ntr/sharing. I'll handle all requests etc. on my Patreon page :)
Ok, I guess I better not start the game then. If the only way to have a harem is corruption and not romance, then I'm not interested.

Reactions: Raider258

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Anyway in terms of bugs:

1. Obviously attempting to modify the save corrupts the game, the shiny mysterious item in the shop is unobtainable as of now.

2. If you attempt to haggle when you visit the shop the first time (as soon as you return to time), there is no option to leave, and even purchasing items doesn't work as intended.

3. Apart from that as BuckyOHare mentioned not blackmailing Barthold causes a crash/roadblock.

Raider258

Mar 19, 2020
Awesome game. No way to fuck Sarah yet?

Also, why isnt Lily (shopkeepers') scene out yet :(
Thanks so much for informing me of the bugs, I'm working on it!

As for Sarah and Lily, I'm as stoked as you are for their scenes to come...

Raider258

Mar 19, 2020
To celebrate 2k + downloads on itch.io, I've decided to upload some sneak peeks on my (completely free) patreon page. Go and have a look if you're curious! It's the best way to stay up to date :)

Thanks for playing!