LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Also will the "male hero" will look better in future - not like some skinny weirdo? it was some time since i last saw male character of this age(around 18) looking like some old grandpa - body shape ...i know that now is the trend to present males as skiny introverted push overs or shity idiots but common once he goes to the gym he at least should look presentable...
Dude, he went to the gym two days, give him time. :HideThePain:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From what I could gather during my playthrough, you can choose to either be a loving dom or a complete asshole dom.

People are talking about the possibility to play as male mc during the dreams sequences, how can I do it? I couldn't choose anywhere in the game and now I'm stuck with a female mc
I don't know what a loving dom will be like (it's easier to guess what the asshole dom is like). But I guess that I see too much domination on that path for my taste.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i really liked this update, hope to see more natalie content soon and more anath foot domination in the bed

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
played the first time and thought the game looked quite bad.

but man that remake was really worth it its now a great hs game! good job!

Need more Heather and submissive Nat content ^.^

Reactions: pulicabobu

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone tell me how to access the map to go to other sites? I go to school and when I go out I'm at home and I can't go anywhere else. He only lets me see the map in the morning, but then he forces me to go to school. I have opened the phone but the map icon does not do anything

Zash1234

Dec 21, 2019
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "menu_gallery.rpy".

Last updated: v0.3.5.
Is there a particular way to download this file? Even if I click on it I'm redirected elsewhere.

Reactions: Aodne

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i dont understand i download thenew version but nothing is new. Everything is finish

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
is there a way to start the new version? LustSeekers
The new version contains new content for Natalie and Heather.
-To progress just talk to Natalie or visit her room, the game will tell you what you need to do, and for the people that are having trouble triggering the event in the room at night, CLICK THE BED.
-To access Heather content, (I'm guessing you did everything already from the past release.) talk to Jane in her room and you'll be able to speak with Heather in the classroom after the lessons.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The new version contains new content for Natalie and Heather.
-To progress just talk to Natalie or visit her room, the game will tell you what you need to do, and for the people that are having trouble triggering the event in the room at night, CLICK THE BED.
-To access Heather content, (I'm guessing you did everything already from the past release.) talk to Jane in her room and you'll be able to speak with Heather in the classroom after the lessons.
thx is there a way we can see what i need to do? like a helper? for future update because you did help me this time

and did you still have plan to had a mom of mc coming to her sister(aunt) home?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes