LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
the file has been removed..
For some reason, I can't get the patch it won't load. I tried a few times even 20mins later nothing
lewdpatcher is just down, it happens, wait for it and it should be back up. it is if you can't wait. The file should be placed into BoundbyLust\game folder.

Fix for Dana's first event (label not found error) - . The file should be placed into BoundbyLust\game folder.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Future update simulator.
God damn, I love Vanessa story, I wanted to continue with her and art class route, but nope, wait for another update bro.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I like the update for the most part, I ve got to say I am not a fan that I cannot refuse to pursue sex and kisses with dana's sister, But the rest is good stuff. I am still hoping for more content with the principal Jillian in the next update.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
The vision of the blue demon face fucking the princess caught me by surprise, really brilliant stuff! Now I hope the main character will grow a larger cock at some point.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Stumbled onto this one.. enjoying it quite a bit. Quick thought and quick 'correction'. The pictures in the phone would be even better if, when you clicked on the picture it enlarged it. And the quick correction thing.. in the library she asks you 3 questions.. after answering the third she switches 1492 to 1942 in her reply. No biggie just a heads up. AND BACK TO THE GAME!!

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Hope you guys are liking the content in 0.3.6. Next release should take me less time since it will be mostly extra interactions and animations.
I really liked this update, Jane, Suzie and Lily were truly amazing (I really liked how forward and driven Suzie is, and Jane scenes were perfect in term of build up).

The tease we got from Serena, we might get something with her in the next update?
Besides Annath i feel that Serena is the ONE that understands the MC the most and the one that might have the potential to be his partner long term (Annath is a given and loving every second of her, but Serena felt natural).

Amazing work, i think that you have a talent to depict one of the hottest scenes, i saw few games focusing enough in hot kisses and foreplay with matching action, so that might be my jam, but glad to found that in your game.

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
Hope you guys are liking the content in 0.3.6. Next release should take me less time since it will be mostly extra interactions and animations.
This update is great! Great animation, with good sfx, and the story is good too. I think that this game just needs a little bit of polishing on the UI (just to give that "premium" look) and then it would be perfect! Great job my friend!

The Mysterious-36

Dec 3, 2020
after finishing the new scenes with Jana, Dana and Suzie, I'm still missing scenes (3) and in one of them is one with Ayla. And I don't know who this Ayla is?

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes