Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Need a changelog, downloaded 0.3.9.7 but the game's about shows 0.3.9.5 and I cant seem to find or trigger anything new.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah it's not something I get either, it's just demoralising and emasculating to me watching some guy banging your girl while sitting in the corner knocking one out .... Different strokes for different blokes I guess just not for me :unsure:
Well, yeah if you play these games to self insert as the main character and enact the things you wish you could do through that character. But, if you're not self identifying as the character then you won't have those problems. Personally, when I play games I'm an outsider observer enjoying creating situations between the characters. So, I can enjoy many fetishes including ntr and not get personally offended as if it's happened to me

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Bound by Lust FanArt
Bound_by_Lust_Hell_to_the_Queen.png How long must I wait to be free my Champion.....we have so much work that needs to be done Bound_by_Lust_Sun_Testing_the_Waters.png
Sun pushing/testing the boundaries on far he can go before it's too much hopefully Nina's ready for it......wonder if this be another vid he will send the MC

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bound by Lust [v0.3.9.7 Special] [LustSeekers]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only save about 1.5GB give or take, lots of videos, am not using
low settings it would probably make it look bad.

Taste the rainbow :coffee:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes