Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just finished latest update and Im really disappointed. Man Im a huge fan of this game but these last updates really bad. There are already a lot of nice characters in the game do you really need to add new ones? Please advance the stories of the characters from the beginning of the game like Aleena, Yulia, Sharon, Heather, Elena, Kaoru, Vanessa etc.
I really don't mind ntr as long as optional but at least add optional ntr to existing characters dont add new ones.
And please can you fix the gallery. Natalie's scenes are double and only one opens. And when you open a scene in the gallery, you can't go back at all. The only solution is to close the game.
I still enjoyed the update but I have to agree that the number of characters is starting to become a problem.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, sorry, maybe it's a stupid question. But I was wondering. I downloaded your fix. From how you wrote it is for people who have used the v0.3.9.5 Incest patch. But after i instal you fix, in my game i lost the incest relationship ( Karen is no longer the MC's mother). Is this normal? Or you fix, fix something different? Justo to understand.
Because if now i use the incest patch, the incest do not work anymore.

Thank you
That is intentional. If the Incest Patch in the OP is not up to date with the current game version, you can't play (the new update stuff) with incest atm.
The incest scripts overwrite the new scripts and would make it so your game stops at v0.3.9.5.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
That is intentional. If the Incest Patch in the OP is not up to date with the current game version, you can't play with incest atm.
The incest scripts overwrite the new scripts and would make it so your game stops at v0.3.9.5.
Hope to see the incest patch update. I cant play without it.
For the moment i think the best thing i can do is to play the v0.3.9.5 with incest patch on. Also because i am play it from the scrap again... since I forgot part of the plot.

I really hope it gets updated, I just can't figure out if there's any intention of doing so.
Anyway thank you for the moment i keep you fix for an evenually incest update

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Latest Patreon:
Bound by Lust - v0.3.9.8+special
The protagonists in this update are Elena, Daisy, Dana and more...

-Something is happening inside the school, people are disappearing and it's your duty to find them and bring them back.

-Many characters in the school received development in their story's background with multiple choices and outcomes depending on your playstyle.

-Added multiple maps and characters.

-Big update on MC story.

-Three main events with over 90 unique animations and fetishes.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: -
Mac: -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had many challenges making this update with the intent to improve the quality of the game overall, learning blender, making texture, importing clothing, understand AI art and more.

I had to work on multiple technical improvement to reduce development time in the future.

I've rebuilt, modified and prepared maps for future use (some that are not in the game yet).

For people that are afraid for future updates to take this long again, rest easy.

Updates will come out at normal development time (2 or 3 months).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bound by Lust [v0.3.9.8 Special] [LustSeekers] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Note: No render were added, only 2 scripts changed.

Universal: v0.3.9.7 Special -> v0.3.9.8 Special [4,79 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Vanillinic

Sep 23, 2022
At the start of the game it asks for some preferences that set persistant.futa_op but then later it just checks futa_op ... so I just used unren to add the dev console and set a value for futa_op myself.

Though I did notice at one point it says I get a message from Lily, but she's not listed in the phone...

I'm also wondering if the NTR one is set wrong too, as there seems to be no way to trigger those scenes, I just found them with URM, but no options gave ntr points to get them naturally.

I might just be missing stuff though, most of 10th page of the gallery is empty to me (just the first and last things are in there).
how did you do this tho?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
how did you do this tho?
If you get access the dev console with unren like I said then I think the default keybind is like shift+o to open it, then I just typed futa_op = X (where X is whatever number matches your choice earlier that was in saved to persistant.futa_op).

I had this same issue after starting again.
Her content is now tied to Ayla, who only appears if you allow Natalie to dom you.
Thanks for this, toggling the natfemdom varibale to 1 got me all the scenes I was missing... weird that a momentary decision to go to town on the annoying sister locks you outta 2 characters stuff... Ayla is hot though I guess I'd prefer being in control and trying to breed her to replace her son than what she's doing, but as there's no alternative route (well atm at least) then I'll take her content over nothing.

Latest Patreon:
Bound by Lust - v0.3.9.8+special
The protagonists in this update are Elena, Daisy, Dana and more...
-Something is happening inside the school, people are disappearing and it's your duty to find them and bring them back.
-Many characters in the school received development in their story's background with multiple choices and outcomes depending on your playstyle.
-Added multiple maps and characters.
-Big update on MC story.
-Three main events with over 90 unique animations and fetishes.
I didn't actually find anything new in this from 0.3.9.7, and there's no missing scenes in the gallery... so is it just if people start over? ...which I did for the previous version already so prob won't do again any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devy Synico

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Meh. I thought it was ok. It did progress the narrative a bit, even though it was short for half a year wait. The update introducing Sun was much worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets abandoned. The dev isn't making much and the releases are taking longer and longer.
I hope not. I really like this game. I hope the dev sees these comments.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I still enjoyed the update but I have to agree that the number of characters is starting to become a problem.
Yeah I mean In every 6 month update, content comes to only 3 characters. I think the dev should add content to the old characters and at least a little bit of family members in every update. I can't even remember the old characters anymore lol.

Reactions: Cacahuatitus

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
That is intentional. If the Incest Patch in the OP is not up to date with the current game version, you can't play (the new update stuff) with incest atm.
You can still extract the texts from the current incest patch. All scenes will be available but only scenes up to v0.3.9.5 will have the incest dialogs. In the new scenes the text will be original (without incest dialog).

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
I've got these errors. Game is in separate folder, just copied all the files from archive to new folder. I have older versions of games stored in version number folder (0.3.9.5 etc.).

I've tried to enable and disable all the choices in phone, but it's still the same.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 402, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa_op' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/story/housefront.rpyc", line 821, in script call
  File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 4359, in script call
  File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 418, in script call
  File "script/story/Firstday.rpyc", line 2336, in script call
  File "script/story/Character_progression.rpyc", line 4228, in script call
  File "script/story/ghost_events.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 10 more times]
  File "script/story/housEveningEvents.rpyc", line 35, in script call
  File "script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpyc", line 402, in script
  File "C:\Users\joe\Documents\A\Game\Ren'Py\Ongoing\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\joe\Documents\A\Game\Ren'Py\Ongoing\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\joe\Documents\A\Game\Ren'Py\Ongoing\BoundbyLust-0.3.9.7+Special-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/code/ExplorationMenu.rpy", line 402, in <module>
NameError: name 'futa_op' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
0.3.9.7+Special
Fri Apr 28 17:52:11 2023
I am stuck, can't do anything in school. When I try to leave classroom I see this error.
how did you do this tho?

Alternative 1:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bound-by-lust-v0-3-9-7-special-lustseekers.40545/post-10636463

Alternative 2 (better):
just install the update, the dev fixed it himself. (the fix is the same for both methods)

Bound by Lust [v0.3.9.8 Special] [LustSeekers] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Note: No render were added, only 2 scripts changed.

Universal: v0.3.9.7 Special -> v0.3.9.8 Special [4,79 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
If it is indeed like a cleanup for the code and to make things for QoL and to make updates faster or normal like mentioned in the patch notes (2-3 months), if it brings content, is okay I guess, because this one was okay-ish besides the time, but jesus christ, I will never want a patch similar to the one to introduce Sun taking this long.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BoundByLust-0.3.9.8Special
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
4.30 star(s) 75 Votes