Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It's actually a good game, there's a little bit of everything. Loving sex, dominant sex, hardcore sex. And best of all are the very vulgar 10/10 facial expressions.
My top
#1 serena #2 Jane #3 anath

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.

I.Ryuji

Jan 5, 2024
What's does good and bad Karma influence in the game? I tried to enter one of the girls room at night, and it said it would have a bad influence on my karma

Oct 18, 2020
Man, I was avoiding bad karma because I thought that would create some scenario where NTR would kick in due to the bad influence or karma lol. Guess it don't matter after all.

Reactions: mikel8519

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Okay I don't know if it was mentioned before, but how I can unlock Yukka(crazy pink haired psycho bitch)? And what about visions when MC doing sex Jane, Karen and Natalie?

I.Ryuji

Jan 5, 2024
Does anyone know how do you choose the other scenes from Natalie in the gallery? I can only choose one variant

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know how do you choose the other scenes from Natalie in the gallery? I can only choose one variant
You can't the galley doesn't work properly, there's even some scenes missing, I think 2 or maybe 3

Asking everyone:
Is there any news from LustSeeker?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mod & Unlocked Gallery:

Bound By Lust 0.4.1.5 :
/ (1.4 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
Hi I just unlocked next door neighbor and I havent seen anything about her afterwards when it tells me to go to their house but I dont know where it is

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Here's a JoiPlay compatible version of
v0.4.1.5 pc

I ran Unrpa and Unrpyc to make it compatible with JoiPlay

I suggest extracting with Zarchiver instead of RAR

Reactions: darks231

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Not wrong, the game from the begining is totally different then what it is now. Earlier the game was about getting to know characters and places. Remember the Principal, who hasn't had content in what 2-3 years now? Same goes with the Teacher remember her?

The game has devolved into what I call a fetish checkbox simulator. Where the goal seems to be, to get as many fetishes packed in the game as possible without a care to the story. Remember the story? Does anyone at this point?

The issue now is that the new content is all or nothing extreme or not. It's honestly a mess. There are so many dead end locations on the map and so many new characters that old ones haven't been touched in years.

We are coming up on the game's 5th year and where are we at this point?
Dev got bored of the game, gave up and is now just taking random requests from patreons for content.

• Sad
Reactions: LordTuskar

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Dev got bored of the game, gave up and is now just taking random requests from patreons for content.
Certainly feels that way. After the update with the stalker and the nightmarish plastic surgery additions I started tuning out. Depressing as the game is built on an interesting concept. Just another solid game brought down by side content.

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes