DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
If you have completed everything you can't go back there for now. I decided to remove some places in school when people finish all the available content there so they don't get too confused about clicking every single button to figure out where they need to go when they're missing some scenes.
There is something wrong. I know that in this particular case he already went through the events in the library, but not only me but some other people are having issues with the Library never showing up
For some reason the variable libraryAccess was set to False, which wouldn't allow me to go to the library and progress the story.

When clicking the PC and clicking "Study" it would say:
"No...it's no use!
I can't understand this gibberish...
Visit the library to increase Intelligence"

Apparently the libraryAccess is set to true in one of Jane's evening events (janpoints >= 2 and janEveEV == 0 -> JaneProgrammingSes1)

However, at the point where I'm at, I was already past that and my libraryAccess was still set as False.
I don't know if this has something to do with using any Patches or something but I also noticed that if I start, for some reason, a new game, my previous saves will keep the MCs name from the new one I've started. Maybe the same happens with the libraryAccess variable, being "reset" to False.. I don't know..

I had to manually set libraryAccess to True, to be able to talk to Sofie, study and progress with the rest of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: triscuits

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
There is something wrong.
For some reason the variable libraryAccess was set to False, which wouldn't allow me to go to the library and progress the story.

When clicking the PC and clicking "Study" it would say:
"No...it's no use!
I can't understand this gibberish...
Visit the library to increase Intelligence"
(devStudy == 0 and mcIntelligence >= 1)

Apparently the libraryAccess is set to true in one of Jane's evening events (janpoints >= 2 and janEveEV == 0 -> JaneProgrammingSes1)

However, at the point where I'm at, I was already past that and my libraryAccess was still set as False.
I don't know if this has something to do with using any Patches or something but I also noticed that if I start, for some reason, a new game, my previous saves will keep the MCs name from the new one I've started.

I had to manually set libraryAccess to True, to be able to talk to Sofie, study and progress with the rest of the story.
Curiously enough - I do not even show a libraryAccess variable in my game (using the console to view them). That might explain a few things...

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Curiously enough - I do not even show a libraryAccess variable in my game (using the console to view them). That might explain a few things...
I've copied the scripts.rpa and decompressed it on a different folder to try to figure it out why the game wasn't progressing and the library option wasn't being shown.
In the beginning it sets it as "False". It should be changed to True later on.
However, for now, once you complete the events in the library the Library option will be hidden.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I've copied the scripts.rpa and decompressed it on a different folder to try to figure it out why the game wasn't progressing and the library option wasn't being shown.
Could be that is a floating variable then that does not store. I do not get Library option either - but it was explained by the other a few posts up that it does not show once you have completed all the relevant Tasks/Quests for it.
But in my case (and maybe yours) not having that option keeps us from seeing Sophie again.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Could be that is a floating variable then that does not store. I do not get Library option either - but it was explained by the other a few posts up that it does not show once you have completed all the relevant Tasks/Quests for it.
But in my case (and maybe yours) not having that option keeps us from seeing Sophie again.
Once you complete the events in the library the "Library" option will be hidden, so you can't go back there and, even if you did, it would give you a black screen with the "Future update".
The "Library" option will only remain available while: (libraryAccess == True and mcIntelligence <= 2).
When you finish the events, your mcIntelligence is 3 and libraryAccess remains as "True", therefore the option is hidden.

In my case I wasn't able to have the scenes with Sofie (the scene where he passes out, etc..) because the libraryAccess was set to False.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Once you complete the events in the library the "Library" option will be hidden, so you can't go back there and, even if you did, it would give you a black screen with the "Future update".
The "Library" option will only remain available while: (libraryAccess == True and mcIntelligence <= 2).
When you finish the events, your mcIntelligence is 3 and libraryAccess remains as "True", therefore the option is hidden.

In my case I wasn't able to have the scenes with Sofie (the scene where he passes out, etc..) because the libraryAccess was set to False.
Yes - I do not have the option to go there at all with my play through - finished all the earlier tasks/quests.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Yes - I do not have the option to go there at all with my play through - finished all the earlier tasks/quests.
Just make sure you did all Jane Evening events.
In the first one it should call JaneProgrammingSes1 .
1634911862347.png

JaneProgrammingSes1 is the ONLY place among all scripts where the libraryAccess variable is set to true, and the condition to trigger it is only: (janpoints >= 2 and janEveEV == 0).

I would need to dig further, but I don't know if there is the chance of mcIntelligence being something other than 0 when it reaches the part where you are able to trigger this scene.
Since the condition to trigger JaneProgrammingSes1 is (janpoints >= 2 and janEveEV == 0) and, once it is triggered, janEveEV gets set to 1, the script will never get back to it because janEveEV will never be == 0 again.
So if mcIntelligence is different from 0, this would cause the libraryAccess to never be set to True.
1634912309760.png

Sorry if I made no sense.. I'm spending way more time on this than I should..

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just make sure you did all Jane Evening events.
In the first one it should call JaneProgrammingSes1 .
View attachment 1463840

JaneProgrammingSes1 is the ONLY place among all scripts where the libraryAccess variable is set to true, and the condition to trigger it is only: (janpoints >= 2 and janEveEV == 0).

I would need to dig further, but I don't know if there is the chance of mcIntelligence being something other than 0 when it reaches the part where you are able to trigger this scene.
Since the condition to trigger JaneProgrammingSes1 is (janpoints >= 2 and janEveEV == 0) and, once it is triggered, janEveEV gets set to 1, the script will never get back to it because janEveEV will never be == 0 again.
So if mcIntelligence is different from 0, this would cause the libraryAccess to never be set to True.
View attachment 1463845

Sorry if I made no sense.. I'm spending way more time on this than I should..
As far as I know, I completed all of Jane's events. My janpoints is 5 and JanEveEV = 1 at the moment.
Will see what the Author says - would like to see the new events in the ChangeLog without messing with the variables if at all possible.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wait...so Lily shows up with a dick no matter what you've selected as options? Huh, then maybe I did have that shit set up properly.

My other question remains though, is there any Serena content after making out with her in the library where she suggests giving the MC "something special she's been saving"?

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I have 5 scenes still locked but everything I try at any point of the day does nothing new or says future updates. Is there a way in the game to see a path I might be missing?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay i replay the game without the incest patch, it no longer has the error:

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'lai' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "housefront.rpyc", line 827, in script call
File "Firstday.rpyc", line 4365, in script call
File "Firstday.rpyc", line 2339, in script call
File "Firstday.rpyc", line 2339, in script call
File "P.E._teacher_EV.rpyc", line 552, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'lai' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Bound by Lust 0.3.7

So to whoever in charge of the incest patch, there's a bug.

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
Y
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.7 with IC patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port / version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
Yo you have mega link it gives me problems it download to 70% and stop downloading
Idk what is this but Megan don't give me this problems can be please do that

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaInMea

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
seem like i have reached the up-to-date content, but I miss some.
does anyone know how to get them? gallery
I did turn on 'no ntr', are they ntr scene?
2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes