OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
absolutely right ,.. also may ai add ,....so many kink and fetish make the game so much harder to do and develop,....sometimes i dont know if is devs fault or our for indulge such devs hypocrecy.,...
i can understand the ntr part in any harem game for plot porpoise but not for the fun of it,...or is harem or is ntr define yourself before put togheter the 2 fetishes ppl in forum got to war for
Dev doesn't care about the story anymore. Just making content for the highest bidder at this point.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
View attachment 3818102
perfect example to try to do everything possible - but end up doing nothing right.

For vanilla players, this game is way to kinky, and for hardcore players it's way too vanilla.

I just wait for the days until developers accept that there is only one out of 2 ways - not both of them at once.

seeing this:
View attachment 3818118
which basically are several tags excluding each other, makes me not even try this one - sorry.

PS:
Too many kinks doesn't make a game more interesting for some players, it more likely makes it more uninteresting for some. If you see too many tags you don't like, you most likely will not even try the game at all.
Why dont you explain that shit to Mr dots? :KEK:
Hard to take you seriously when you've defended those games when they try to "spicy it up" but then you complain when others do.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hard to take you seriously when you've defended those games when they try to "spicy it up" but then you complain when others do.
never said that i am happy with last update - and even after they had put in a certain scene behind my back, i was kind of angry about that, and even convinced MrDots to edit that scene out. (there will be an update patch or at least be changed with next regular update).

I am no hippocrite - even i will defend our game(s) does not mean that i personally agree with each decision. And what i talk to MrDots behind the scenes is nothing to be put over here.

So in sum, you are absolutely right, what MrDots did in last update with Megan non-canon-scene is the same BS i complain about over here.

EDIT:
Why dont you explain that shit to Mr dots? :KEK:
OHHH - believe me .. i did, mate .... i did ... and not in a civil manner to be honest. Some things bother me - and i don't hesitate to complain about... whether in other games or even in our own (though complaining about our own obviously will not happen in public- as you might understand :p).

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
never said that i am happy with last update - and even after they had put in a certain scene behind my back, i was kind of angry about that, and even convinced MrDots to edit that scene out. (there will be an update patch or at least be changed with next regular update).

I am no hippocrite - even i will defend our game(s) does not mean that i personally agree with each decision. And what i talk to MrDots behind the scenes is nothing to be put over here.

So in sum, you are absolutely right, what MrDots did in last update with Megan non-canon-scene is the same BS i complain about over here.
Its not the last update of any game, chief. Its all their games.
Like how a daughter/father love game turned into some blacked sharing cuck garbage in DMD. Or, well, Im not even going to talk about sunshine and their ntr/ prostitutes inclusion.
What you are criticizing is what Mr dots has been doing for years now, and what you've defended time and time again.
Its funny tbh :KEK:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Its not the last update of any game, chief. Its all their games.
Like how a daughter/father love game turned into some blacked sharing cuck garbage in DMD. Or, well, Im not even going to talk about sunshine and their ntr/ prostitutes inclusion.
What you are criticizing is what Mr dots has been doing for years now, and what you've defended time and time again.
Its funny tbh :KEK:
I wasn't in dev team for all the other games. I joined the dev team after SL was finished. In previous games i had no say (unfortunately).
And once more: What i say to Dots behind the scenes, and what i say over here are 2 different pairs of shoes - for obvious reason.
But let's not get off-topic over here.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Basically, spoiler ahead: At Nina and Sun's house, Anath let MC ''see'' a dream about Karen and Sun, but that's not a dream but reality, in fact after MC gets out the bathroom he finds Karen all sweaty with messy hair and woobly legs>next at the shop, Sun sneek inside Karen's fitting room and he kiss and rub his cock between Karen's ass>''last'' scene is at Nina and Sun's house, after playing the Bottle game Sun brought Karen to his bedroom and fuck the shit out of her while recording videos for the MC. You're welcome:KEK:
God you weren't wrong at all. What Sun got to do with Karen, MC didn't even get 1/4th of that action with Nina or even with Karen on her path. But what choices will lead to that outcome? I have a save now to check the scenes but honestly I would like to avoid that.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone have a save with Femdom path and want to share, so I can see Anath new scenes?

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Anyone got a save without NTR enabled? One of the previous updates broke the route so can't reload my save of the first time at Ninas house which causes the the NTR.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes