Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I don't want to say it but the MC is the greatest loser in this update. Because after seeing the Sun/Karen recordings, MC got cucked so hard that he perhaps reached the pinnacle of getting cucked. Like he only got one scene with Nina and he didn't get to do even a tenth of what Sun and Karen did in this update in his and Karen path. Like Sun absolutely destroyed Karen. Damn the cucking is strong with this update.

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
I don't want to say it but the MC is the greatest loser in this update. Because after seeing the Sun/Karen recordings, MC got cucked so hard that he perhaps reached the pinnacle of getting cucked. Like he only got one scene with Nina and he didn't get to do even a tenth of what Sun and Karen did in this update in his and Karen path. Like Sun absolutely destroyed Karen. Damn the cucking is strong with this update.
Yeah,I even want my 5 bucks back...the scene I expect for long time,licking Karen's pits is in NTR route, really feel depressed...

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
does anyone have an ntr save i can not for the life of me get the ntr scenes. even after creating a new game and trying to see the new ntr scenes i cant see them lmao everyone complaining about seeing them and i cant get them wtf am i doing wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bound by Lust [v0.4.2] [LustSeekers]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Basically, spoiler ahead: At Nina and Sun's house, Anath let MC ''see'' a dream about Karen and Sun, but that's not a dream but reality, in fact after MC gets out the bathroom he finds Karen all sweaty with messy hair and woobly legs>next at the shop, Sun sneek inside Karen's fitting room and he kiss and rub his cock between Karen's ass>''last'' scene is at Nina and Sun's house, after playing the Bottle game Sun brought Karen to his bedroom and fuck the shit out of her while recording videos for the MC. You're welcome:KEK:
I've seen all of it except for the Sun going into Karen's dressing room and playing with her ass. How did you trigger that?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It seems I can't progress at all, the only scene (apart from repeating sex scenes with characters like Serena and few others) is the shop scene (the one where MC meets fortune teller) that repeats always* when I click on the shop and that's all.

*Shouldn't it be a one time scene btw? It doesn't seem to me like it's intended for it to repeat over and over again.

Sep 26, 2021
That sounds like my kind of update

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
In Sun's room, click on his phone on the drawer.
Oh I didn't catch that before. I also didn't know there was more on the camera next to his phone. I though only the tripod had footage!! hahaa Karen is definitely getting pregnant! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
does anyone have a new save that is on femdom path and also ntr path? I think I saw need to play new game and I really don't wanna so if someone gets far enough in and has a save for those routes on a new playthrough I'd appreciate a share.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Been waiting since 2019 and still got nothing with the principal. Game got wacky af too.
had to set the femdom path first. maybe principal realizes we controlling takes charge. might even be a cuck route potentially there who knows. and then standard vanilla principal route as well.

Reactions: Samga

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Nothing in the changelog about fixing the content only available if you picked the femdom path nonsense. Guess I'll ignore this one for a while longer then, maybe indefinitely if that's never gonna change.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
theres no way i gotta replay everything again. WHAT exactly triggers the nina update. I replayed everyting back in march for the very previous update BRAND NEW playthrough. And yall saying I gotta redo all that again JUST one version later?? Come ON son. I also read mentioning of fendom?? Thats not for karen and nina right?

Anjayzz

Apr 7, 2023
I play use save file but damn i dont know how to trigger the new event, dev say dont use save file so is it bcuz I use save file, that I can't play the new event???

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes