mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
this game either needs a mod or a hints added to the phone theres no way to know what you do next

Reactions: trauts

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
hint is needed but damn this game is good , animation and story wise.. i find it odd i didnt play it before hopefully its not one of those underrated games

Reactions: trauts

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
From what i gathered from the comments (dont shoot if i am mistaken) to assess most of the update you need to do a previous Serena event (when she was at 1 points) but if you have done it prior to this update its bugged/not working or i am missing something.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
so... I can only reach one scene with Dana. But I already played this game a looooong time ago and I think I remember there was more than that with her in a very old update... I'm not sure tho... Did I miss something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or did my brain bugged and there is only one scene with her?

As for the rest of the girls, the phone shows this :
Karen : 5
Jane : 5
Nathalie : 5
Serena : 2
Yulia : 2
Dana : 1
Sharon : 2
Monique : 3
Jacqueline : 3
So... did I reach see all the content with all the women for this update ? Or did I miss something?
Thanks in advance :)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yo, is the description in the op indicative of the level of English used in the game because that shit is third grade level run on sentence shit

Yup, slowly becomes the atypical cuck trash, Dana scene is a perfect example of that.
Whatcha mean pard? Very much find the voyeur/ntr shit weak as hell and don't wanna download if it has that

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
I appreciate how this game BSOD'd my PC three times on playing it with "skip unseen text" enabled + rollback.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Hi!
so... I can only reach one scene with Dana. But I already played this game a looooong time ago and I think I remember there was more than that with her in a very old update... I'm not sure tho... Did I miss something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or did my brain bugged and there is only one scene with her?

As for the rest of the girls, the phone shows this :
Karen : 5
Jane : 5
Nathalie : 5
Serena : 2
Yulia : 2
Dana : 1
Sharon : 2
Monique : 3
Jacqueline : 3
So... did I reach see all the content with all the women for this update ? Or did I miss something?
Thanks in advance :)
Dana has only one scene with the MC for now, I'm planning some development for her in the next release.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and zh

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
An excellent game, I would say that the best of this genre in recent times. An interesting theme, good atmosphere and I would say that best of all, an excellent animation. I think it is one of the best animated games of all the games that use this engine.

Really unique characters and with good models.
A story to discover that is being told little by little.
A perfect playability for these types of games.
Sensuality in the scenes.
Quite content to be an early delivery.
It has no bugs so there are no interruptions while you play.

Recommended for everyone and undoubtedly the best that has come out in a long time. I hope the author has good fortune and this project goes ahead as I expect a lot from him.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Of course ;)
That's what I like to hear I look forward to seeing the gallery even though the game looks good I won't play it until then as without it, it's just too much for me as I will always be wondering what other scenes are there seeing how it's a sandbox with multiple paths.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah most of the new content is for the female mc. In this case I think it's a good think, because I didn't really like the other path that was available for her. Not a big fan of watching girls getting molested by fat dudes.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is there any way to track karma? I've noticed nothing on the phone nor anything obvious when looking at saves.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
This is one of these games where I don't even know if should start playing or not, I mean it looks amazing but when i see the tags and read a few of the comments I don't think that I like a good part of the content.:(

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes