FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Loved the succubus, wish she had a tail, but otherwise she's wonderful. You suggested that the succubus was going to get more curves...please make that optional, she's a magical being, maybe she has the ability to control her size and we could choose? Could we get a mature teacher or coach or something that's petite too. All the matures are huge breasted women, i get that i'm abnormal in my likes with regards to that, but i'm not alone, throw a us a mature bone too? Animations and content up to now are ON point though. Great work so far. Hope you find a way to make a living at this cause so far you're doing very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Hello, here to let you know that I'm still alive and the next update it's going to be even bigger than the first one, a lot more content regarding the main story including a new intro and secondary quests. The update will have even more animation with better quality and better renders.
fhthr.jpg
Here's a sneak peek on one of the scenes. :)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there any indication when the next update will be, aside from Soon(TM)? I've been interested in trying this for a while, but I kept thinking, "Oh it's version 0.1 and originally came out two weeks ago/a month ago/a month and a half ago/two months ago. They say the next version's coming soon, so I'll wait until that comes out and start playing when there's more content." That, uh... That strategy hasn't exactly paid off. I still don't want to start it if I'm just going to need to update it in two days, especially if that update includes a new intro, but I'd like to know if it's actually going to be more like two weeks or something.

In the future possession will definitely be part of the game
If there's no possession in the current version of the game, I don't think you're allowed to have it in the tags yet. Are there any other tags up there that aren't in the current version of the game?

Last edited:

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Hi. Possession is in the tags because technically it's already in the game story wise, but yeah, I'll put it in when there's actually sexual content about it. Also, I'm almost done with the renders and animation, tomorrow I'll start coding so it would probably take me a month or so, maybe less if life permits. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaboris

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
a month or so
Yikes, glad I asked. I'd hate to be checking in once a day wondering if today's the day it comes out, thirty days in a row. Thanks for answering. I'm thinking I'll still wait for the new version before starting, if it has a different intro. Looking forward to giving it a shot when it does come out.

Dec 3, 2017
Will there be an option to make the main girls more dominant, as opposed to mindless cumrags? Maybe by letting the demon girl possess them one too many times, they end up being corrupted and turn into demons themselves?

Basically I just want big tiddy demons to step on me

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
No gender change for now. Futa is planned, and even then, in game you'll have the choice for her to be a futa or not.

Will there be an option to make the main girls more dominant, as opposed to mindless cumrags? Maybe by letting the demon girl possess them one too many times, they end up being corrupted and turn into demons themselves?

Basically I just want big tiddy demons to step on me
Corruption and female domination are planned.

where's the ingame possession content then?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Love the futa idea...but can it be a scene with you, a futa, and another girl? or put one in like that as well as normal futa stuff? I'm not interest in getting fucked by a futa, but i'd love to tag team one of the females with one. Never seen this option in a game. Maybe the succubus can grow a penis and you tag team someone with her. Fuck that'd be hot.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 31 Jan, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1 Compressed :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Bound by Lust 0.2 is out!

Second release of Bound by Lust is finally out. This version expands the world even more, adding more places to visit and new character to meet. You will also experience a new story introduction that takes place long before the events of the first release that, hopefully, will explain more things about the background of this game. Thanks to all my supporters, enjoy!
PS. Find all events outside the house to learn about another feature that will be introduced better in the next update.

Will get any new scene with the Principal? Just like the type lol
She will probably return in the next version. :)

Reactions: L30 and hypnofan22
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes