VN - Ren'Py - Bound by Night [v0.14b] [BoundByNight]

1. 5.00 star(s)

krzykris

Great VN Game and I especially like the gay theme with the main characters. I wish there were more gay oriented VN Games out there. I especially love the story and everything about the game. I hope the developer continues to update this and look forward to future updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gomeng0206

Hey, i like this game a lot, from the storyline, characters, background, really really genius concept, i played so much adult games, and what i know is your game should be popular, you have a lot hot dudes in your game, that should enough to make people interested, i hope for everyone played this game share this game to others, make people know that this game is awesome, and get more patreon to support your work, and by the way after you finished this game, i really hope you make another game with "satanic" theme, maybe the character from satanic myth/beast.

And thank you for making this game, i really hope your game will popular soon
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Torvis00

I really like the story, it reminds me kinda of the HBO show True Blood, if it happened in New York and the main character was a cute gay male doctor and had cops as shapeshifters lol. I can't figure out if I want to kill or fuck the evil vampire dude or the angry werwolf dude. Or If I just want to say fuck it all and stay with Connor and live in a fairytale lol.

To be honest I would read the whole thing as a tangible in hand novel without any pictures, but with them it makes the whole story much more enjoyable to experience.

This same author went to help with another really popular game on F95, SpaceCorps XXX.

And it just fulled this whole fucking thing I have with my attraction to artist and creative people (yes totally like fucking spin that clay on that pottery wheel and move those hands up and down like it's my cock you creative fucker! lol) ... Idk what it is maybe, I just really find it hot when people can really make their ideas come to life using a visual medium.

I've subscribed to the author's Patron account.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

duykay03

Excellent, hope more content with Connor and alex. Your story and characters are very good, hope to develop more. Liked the character line a lot Connor hopes that in the future there can be a nice storyline with him. Many thanks for your efforts to create this product. Good luck and success in the future.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Arufuredo

nice job... I like it! Story complex and intriguing, but not too elaborate to follow it well. I really like it, I’m always more intrigued continues so, I can not wait to see the next update, you have many brilliant ideas.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gaesesagai

Amazing game so far.

The Great:
    • lovable MC, both visually and personality/character writing
    • intriguing and captivating story and characters especially if you like anything with a "vampire society" vibe
    • gay male MC with good writing
    The Not-so-Great:
    • Nothing really. Obviously not everyone will like it but that's down to personal preference.

Really looking forward for the full version.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

perles75

The Gay Tag review

This game is 100% gay, no mistake about that.

The game starts with a cold opening which hooks you in and is progressing very well after that. The setting is what you could call modern horror: everything seems normal, but creatures that should belong only to folklore lurk around -and can have considerable power over the mortal society. The fans of the Role Playing Game series of games of the World of Darkness would recognise that, and this is explicitly mentioned by the author.
    As mentioned, the story is very intriguing: you are a cute, stressed and overworked young doctor sucked into this hidden world unwillingly and you have to try to navigate it. The game is structured as a visual novel with various twists and turns in the story -and plenty of hunks for you to enjoy.
    The graphics -discussions on what's the best werewolf rendering notwithstanding- work really well both in terms of characters and in terms of background. The sex scenes, which are relatively rare at the beginning but get more frequent with the progress of the story (at least until now), are pretty hot. The characters are a varied bunch and surely you can find someone (and probably more than one) to your liking. I also appreciate that it avoids (for now) black and white characterisations between good and villains, giving some depths to the people and the world building.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

minibw

I had voiced a little tiny bit of doubt about this game when I first heard of it, and I'm glad to be proven wrong. This project is turning out to be very interesting and ambitious with a lot of effort put into making a polished story, not like just any other half-baked meandering Ren'py game. The characters are interesting, the writing is solid (and proof-read! thank Zeus), and yes there are plenty of sexy interactions so far that...well, it's smutty sure, but that's absolutely what we're here for, and they frankly meld surprisingly well into the story. More gay games should have more excuses to have their MCs walk around in their jockstraps, not less!

Definitely looking forward to what's to come!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

moc7032

This game has an excellent start. Fans of modern fantasy will undoubtedly see influenced from other popular works in the genre, such as World of Darkness, which the creator acknowledged as an influence in the game's credits. The character designs are well done and the sex scenes are enjoyable. My only criticism would be some of the sound effects; I find that they sound a bit cheesy at times and take me out of it, so I ended up lowering the volume through most of it so they wouldn't be too distracting.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

againsthaters

:love: I definitely really like your work a lot, especially since it shows that you invest yourself in this passion, that you put your personality, your heart into it. - I reassure you, it is becoming a rather particular story or even a little unique/special, which is likely to attract a lot of very diverse audiences. (and that's a very good thing)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

RhasAlGhul

The game is very good so far and has a good start that just gets you hooked and you want to find out more. That being said Santino is just "daddy goals"! I don't know about the other love/hook up interests but if daddy Santino is going to be someone you can pursue than I will :D Keep up the good work man.