VN Ren'Py Bound by Night [v0.14b] [BoundByNight]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
New BBN Banner.png

Overview:
Bound by Night
is an adult Visual Novel set in the modern world with supernatural elements. It includes six core characters as well as four patron-sponsored characters, all of whom are romanceable. The story combines elements of the the psychological horror and erotic genres, with explicit sex scenes between men and dominant/submissive relationships that can evolve over the course of the story.

Bound by Night has its own mythology around the supernatural elements. It takes place in a world just like ours -- without magic -- but in which vampires and werewolves exist. Over the course of the story, the main character will learn how these creatures came to be and how much more dangerous they could become.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: BoundByNight - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signature GIF:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

pro4.jpg 1612691149405.png 1612691170035.png c2_he_elevtalk2rev.jpg c2_he_elevtalk8.jpg c1_lobby03.jpg c3_kitchen7.jpg c3_search6.jpg c3_self1.jpg c3_sofa_cum1.jpg c3_sofa_santino1.jpg c4_connor3.jpg c5_ext1b.jpg c6_anal1c.jpg c6_wake3a.jpg c7_jog3b.jpg c8_cliff12a.jpg c8_conx03a.jpg

Last edited:

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Pretty good intro and the themes are right up my alley, but all this emphasis on "Based on Patreon support we might add...yada yada" has me worried. I'm tired of Patreon projects that seem awesome at the beginning but then fizzle out over time. Maybe 99% of these types of projects end up being abandoned.

Reactions: dummer87 and Kraze

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Premise looks good, renders look good, characters look good, it has audio. The only thing I saw bad was the first animation, a hand was dissappearing.

I'll keep an eye on this game.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Could someone (if you want in ISPOILER tags) describe the nature of the rape content, please? Trying to determine whether I want to try this game or not.

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Pretty good intro and the themes are right up my alley, but all this emphasis on "Based on Patreon support we might add...yada yada" has me worried. I'm tired of Patreon projects that seem awesome at the beginning but then fizzle out over time. Maybe 99% of these types of projects end up being abandoned.
To be fair, 99% of non-Patreon types of projects also end up abandoned. Completed works are always a minority, sadly. At least with Patreon some creators have an incentive to push against a block rather than dropping the whole thing.

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Wait, it's not another Static 3D pic VN, but rather with animations and audios?
So far just 2 animations and a few audios, but it's something.

Could someone (if you want in ISPOILER tags) describe the nature of the rape content, please? Trying to determine whether I want to try this game or not.
There's no r*pe content so far, just a hookup date and some conversations.

Reactions: Ferieter

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There's no r*pe content so far, just a hookup date and some conversations.
Thanks, could a mod perhaps remove the [rape] tag from the post then and put it under "planned tags" in "genre"?
Thanks!

Edit: That was fast! :)(y)

Last edited:

turkishgayb

Oct 12, 2019
looks soooo promising its open for huge developement ! looking forward for updates and i hope it will be free to play all

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: NoobMaster67

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
SPLUCK!! ... Another VN - my 2nd least fav after Text Based. If you're going to write a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure VN comic ?game?, then it had better be better, more innovative, and more ground-breaking than all previous VN's that has come before this ... otherwise the main target audience for this will be 'Newcomers to F95' or/and 'Newcomers to VN's' or/and 'Just Turned 18yo's'.
With that noted... best of luck on your story, visuals, and other nitty-gritty bits that it becomes too-good to pass by :)

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes