VN Ren'Py Bound by Night [v0.14b] [BoundByNight]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
Great game, loving it so far. Alex only sucked off Connor yet he's still slut shamed by Ronan in his apartment, is this normal?
It is. Ronan dislikes the MC and does everything to belittle him (in addition of trying to show he's the alpha in charge).

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks, I'm conflicted since I'm not sure if I should fuck everything that moves are stay true to one guy. Can you build a genuine relationship with Ronan or is this not possible (yet)?

• Haha
Reactions: dummer87

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hey all! I wanted to let folks know the latest build has been released for Patrons at the Hunter tier and above. It will go public on March 12, 2024. When that happens, I'll post links here in the thread and update the original post, but will not be submitting a ticket for a bump (last time I did it, it was denied, and I'm kind of sick of the homophobic comments that always come when there is an update anyway).

Thanks, I'm conflicted since I'm not sure if I should fuck everything that moves are stay true to one guy. Can you build a genuine relationship with Ronan or is this not possible (yet)?
It is possible by the end of Chapter 14 to set yourself up for a close, monogamous relationship with Connor or Nick. I'm doing that due to popular request from fans, but in general this isn't a dating game where you're going for exclusivity with folks. You can certainly play it that way, but that's not the design of it. That said...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is. Ronan dislikes the MC and does everything to belittle him (in addition of trying to show he's the alpha in charge).
I'll have to take a look at the degree of slut shaming for just having shacked up with one guy (I incorporated something for folks going the abstinence route but a more graduated scale will require more thought). But, yes, Ronan dislikes the MC. That said...

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
Trying and possibly failing.

Omg, that was so hilarious in Alex' apartment when Ronan was bitching around and Alex could go the dom route and tell him to stfu.

More of that please xD
I enjoyed that a lot xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: BoundByNight

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hi all. Happy to share that the latest update for BBN has gone public over at Itch.Io. I'm a bit swamped today so I'll try to update the OP as soon as possible but it may be later this week (unless someone else gets to it before I do). Here is a link in the meantime. Donations are not required (it is free on Itch), so feel free to click on "Take me to the Downloads" to skip that!

Chapter15_Public.png

Oct 12, 2018
Does anybody have a save data with at least all the images unlocked? Because there are some scenes I just don't get how to reach.
What scenes are you talking about?
In the new update, so far I have the one in the shower with Seth and another which is a threesome with Mayhew and the werewolf policeman.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bound by Night [v0.14b] [BoundByNight]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BoundByNight-0.14b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ch0keItdown69

dummer87

Dec 23, 2022
I absolutely ADORE this game! Story, characters...
And I, it seems, completely fell in love with the invented character:love::LOL:
I mean, sure Connor is good, but have you even seen Mayhew?
To create such a handsome man is literally a crime against the whole gay community:D
Thanks for the emotions.

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for this fantastic game. is there any walkthrough?
You're very welcome! Glad you like it.

I think if you scroll through here, someone shared a walkthrough from a few chapters ago. I stopped making one around chapter 11 or 12 as there were just too many variables for me to try to account for in a document, and it was starting to delay release targets. I'm pretty good about answering questions on our discord but I'll try to answer here, too.

Reactions: johnarch

dummer87

Dec 23, 2022
There are so many paths through which the story moves in this game. Jesus, at one point I even saw the MC's parents, lol.
However, there is one line of dialogue that I cannot open, no matter how hard I try.

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
three years later, Luke Mayhew got so little contents and storylines compared to Nick. And the next update the MC will probably be in Paris or somewhere, so Luke will be mostly ignored. What a bummer.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Really? It seems to me that Mayhew is extra prominent in the recent whole bunch of chapters, much more than Nick that is kind of relegated to the sidelines (which makes sense as currently the storyline progresses through Mayhew and not Nick)

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
There are so many paths through which the story moves in this game. Jesus, at one point I even saw the MC's parents, lol.
However, there is one line of dialogue that I cannot open, no matter how hard I try.

three years later, Luke Mayhew got so little contents and storylines compared to Nick. And the next update the MC will probably be in Paris or somewhere, so Luke will be mostly ignored. What a bummer.
I'm not entirely sure that's true (I think Mayhew's been in a lot of content) but you could be right. Nick is literally a secondary POV character and has been since the start; while I realize not everyone liked that decision, it was announced at the get-go. If it is accurate in terms of lines of dialogue and "screen time," I'm not sure why that would be surprise. What I would expect more of is complaints about "too much" werewolf stuff and not enough vampire stuff; not saying your observation is invalid, I'm just honestly surprised by the reference point.

That said, the "relationship" with Mayhew is very purposefully a slow burn. I can see why that might be frustrating to some people. (Although, at this point, he's literally sucked Alex off once and, albeit briefly and if you have all content enabled, bottomed for Alex.) Making these games takes time and I'm doing it as a hobby, not a primary source of income, so as I work my way through the roadmap, things that are plotted out to happen later can definitely feel like they're being neglected. Understandable and sorry you're feeling that way. To be completely transparent, the next update (Chapter 16, Part 1)...

• Love
Reactions: dummer87

dummer87

Dec 23, 2022

Thanks for the advice, it helps.
I read the comments and think it’s so cool that everyone has their own favorite characters.
To me, Nick is Ronan's true boyfriend. I do everything to keep them together.
As for Mayhew... I just hope that there will be an opportunity to awaken pure, sincere feeling in him. I don't want to be just his dirty toy

Reactions: BoundByNight
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes