• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Bound by Night [v0.14b] [BoundByNight]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hows the waiting going?
Not sure if this is a sincere check-in about the state of the game or just a random troll-through, but I just posted another update about 10 days ago, and folks who are new to the game report their playthroughs seem to be taking around 12 hours. So... while I would love to be able to crank out updates every month, hopefully folks who are interested in BBN don't feel the waiting is too bad.

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
Not sure if this is a sincere check-in about the state of the game or just a random troll-through, but I just posted another update about 10 days ago, and folks who are new to the game report their playthroughs seem to be taking around 12 hours. So... while I would love to be able to crank out updates every month, hopefully folks who are interested in BBN don't feel the waiting is too bad.
the momentum of my question was based on a comedic feeling, seeing that the game looks promising but that OP is seemingly waiting in vain.

great to hear that this game has continuation :)

cant wait for the update. (come on im funny.)

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
the momentum of my question was based on a comedic feeling, seeing that the game looks promising but that OP is seemingly waiting in vain.

great to hear that this game has continuation :)

cant wait for the update. (come on im funny.)
LOL. Okay, all good. Sorry; this thread has had a few "drive-bys" that have made me a little jaded and defensive at times; can be hard to read subtext. Cheers and thank you for the chuckle.

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
LOL. Okay, all good. Sorry; this thread has had a few "drive-bys" that have made me a little jaded and defensive at times; can be hard to read subtext. Cheers and thank you for the chuckle.
no need to feel sorry, i can definitely see how my post can give mixed signals, especially with the past of trolls that i honestly was unaware of. glad that we cleared it up in only two postings :D

thanks for the nice convo, good luck :)

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for this new update "BoundByNight".
I love this game, it's a real pleasure to play.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BoundByNight-0.13b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Oh no, it can't end on this scene without knowing the ending!?
I can't wait for the next update!
Thank you "BoundByNight" for making the next update playable as quickly as you can.
I'm counting on you!

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Updates for the best games always seem endless; quite simply because the game is so great that we want to see the sequel quickly. Frankly I prefer to wait and have an update where there is content than to have an update quickly and to be disappointed because barely opened and already closed.
Take the time you need "BoundByNight", there is nothing wrong with that.
Thank you again for this wonderful game. :love:(y)

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
“Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred..."​

Whoa.
At first glance, evil is evil.
A growling muscle mound with no tact - typical thug with anger issues.
A stranger with red embers for eyes and no regard for consent - typical mafia boss drunk on power.
Wayward detective with moral compass - typical good guy and possible ally.
It seems, the line between paragons and villains of the story is clearly defined.
And then a chance encounter scatters the ashes of first impressions, smudging the line in a myriad shades of grey.

Getting to know the city is like crawling through an old attic - you can shine the light on too limited of a space at a time to get the full picture, but with each step the sticky webbing cocoons and you become acutely aware of its pull.

"If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.”
And here I end up doing exactly that - choosing. Because inaction is a choice too, likely with a heavier price tag.

What a beautiful cocktail of angst and mystery.

Thank you for making me feel.
And duck you for that cliffhanger)
(with the way the world is going, survival to see new chapters is great uncertainty)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kayrahan91

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Great game, loving it so far. Alex only sucked off Connor yet he's still slut shamed by Ronan in his apartment, is this normal?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Great game, loving it so far. Alex only sucked off Connor yet he's still slut shamed by Ronan in his apartment, is this normal?
Yes, only in case Alex had any sex scene before he is not shamed by Ronan. It should be understood more as part of Ronan temperament, than actual "moral" of the story :)

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes