VN Ren'Py Bound by Night [v0.14b] [BoundByNight]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Cowboy Up is the sex scene with Nick at the end of Chapter 6, and Hurts So Good is the sex scene with Santino at the end of Chapter 8.

And I have a fix for it, courtesy the author of the original gallery template and should have this fixed in the next update.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BoundByNight-0.10b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
is there any scene with nick in this particular update? if not i guess i'll just wait until the next update when he appears

perles75

May 16, 2020
so, I would like to make a walkthrough for myself, is there a way to open the script file so that I can read which choice leads to what in terms of e.g. scores increase?
(as you might have guessed, I've never dealt with renpy before)

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
is there any scene with nick in this particular update? if not i guess i'll just wait until the next update when he appears
First, let me just say I love that Nick has his fans, and I realize he has been "off camera" lately. Thank you for asking about him!

This update is almost entirely a 1 on 1 with Mayhew with only a brief, optional scene with another character. Nick is planned for inclusion in the next update including an explicit scene with Alex if that's that path you've been pursing.

That said, thanks for representing! So so glad Nick has his fans, too! ❤ I'm also trying to figure out a way in the next act for, while Alex is traveling overseas, there is a side story where we cut back to Nick and his pov back in the city.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moosica

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
so, I would like to make a walkthrough for myself, is there a way to open the script file so that I can read which choice leads to what in terms of e.g. scores increase?
There is! (And I've done it myself on other titles.) I just don't recall what it is off the top of my head. But if you Google "extract renpy archive" you'll likely find an app or a script that'll do it.

If you have trouble figuring it out, send me a DM and tomorrow or next week I can send you a link to mega with the script files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: perles75

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Idk if there's an easier method nowadays but this is what I used years ago to get the program set up and have been using it since. Video shows you how to set up unrpa and use it to extract readable files.

Reactions: perles75

furias

Nov 8, 2019
Really liking it so far, your storytelling and the characters really got me hooked !! my favorites as for now are santino, he seems very sweet if we ignore the betrayal and ronan, i can change him i swear

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
This game is absolutely beautiful. The story is very well told.
I am eating this story up. :love:
I'm on chapter 7 and frankly it's getting better and better. I can't put it down.
Thank you "BoundByNight" for making such a great story with fantasy, suspense, intrigue, etc...
Wow, this is one of my favourite games!
Keep up the good work "BoundByNight" you have a real talent! (y)

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I can't wait for the rest of this wonderful story.
I just finished chapter 13 and I can't wait to play the rest. It took me a while to translate from my native language but it was well worth it!
I hope the author can keep the same rhythm for the next chapters.
Congratulations again to the wonderful author "BoundByNight"! :love:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BoundByNight

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Is gallery chapter 11 beat the meat bugged or is there a special condition to get it?
I'll take a look! There is a recurring issue with certain images in the gallery that I have to do some extra work on.
I like this Game and want more of Nick.
I love hearing that! The update I just released for early access (0.11a) has dialogue with Nick. What follows in THIS update is an optional romance path with Connor but next update (which will be 0.12) includes the alternative branch with Nick.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes