VN Ren'Py Bound by Night [v0.14b] [BoundByNight]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hey all. Build 0.9 is now in the pipeline. It's available for Early Access over at Patreon and Subscribestar.adult. There are TWO new explicit scenes in this update, and in the latter you have a variety of options including... getting it on with a shifted werewolf (finally!).

Build 0.9 Early Access.png

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Are you also able to top in this one?
Great question. That was planned but implementation of it is going to be in the next update. The choice is there in the menu, but in order to get this out to patrons by the end of the month, I had to skip that scene. I'm super disappointed about it, but it is coming. I want folks to have that option and what think what I'd written and planned for it is amazingly hot.

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone! It's been a while getting here but it's now available: Build 0.9a is now public and links in the original post have been updated. This includes new content in Chapter 12 including two optional sex scenes, as well as the start of an image gallery (currently available only on PC and Mac).

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
For those who would like one, I figured it was about time I got around to make an F95-style signature gif. It's here and available on the original post as well.

View attachment 2012419
That's nice, thank you, Snow! I was actually thinking about making one myself, but I am not so skilled. Do you plan, eventually, to make another one featuring also Connor? :whistle: :)

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
That's nice, thank you, Snow! I was actually thinking about making one myself, but I am not so skilled. Do you plan, eventually, to make another one featuring also Connor? :whistle: :)
Now that I've finally done one and realized it's not as difficult as I thought, yeah, I may make more. Finding the right shot/content is trickier than I expected due to the odd proportions of the image, but I'll try to come up with other versions including "best boy" Connor.

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
i'm glad i found this game. so far it has been so much fun. currently i'm going for nick because i like him more and i think he has a lot in common with MC (alex) - thought it would be better for them to couple up. although i do like those flashbacks with nick and ronan when they were together it was bittersweet + alex's chemistry with connor and their banter. but i still like alex with nick better - mostly because ronan makes my head hurts with how rude he is and i think nick deserves better #sorrynotsorry. this is just my opinion tho. feel free to agree or disagree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
How can I unlock a selection where...
Let me know if it's too hard to get that initial dialogue. If so, I can look at adjusting the threshold on the relationship score to unlock it.

i'm glad i found this game. so far it has been so much fun. currently i'm going for nick because i like him more and i think he has a lot in common with MC (alex) - thought it would be better for them to couple up. although i do like those flashbacks with nick and ronan when they were together it was bittersweet + alex's chemistry with connor and their banter. but i still like alex with nick better - mostly because ronan makes my head hurts with how rude he is and i think nick deserves better #sorrynotsorry. this is just my opinion tho. feel free to agree or disagree.
I love hearing this! Nick is a little more grounded and serious than a lot of the other characters, which can feel a little less "exciting" but I also think makes him a little more real given the circumstances the humans are finding themselves in.

Mar 18, 2022
Let me know if it's too hard to get that initial dialogue. If so, I can look at adjusting the threshold on the relationship score to unlock it.

I love hearing this! Nick is a little more grounded and serious than a lot of the other characters, which can feel a little less "exciting" but I also think makes him a little more real given the circumstances the humans are finding themselves in.

Unfortunately,

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
how do unlock the chap 6 "cowboy Up" image in the gallery. I've tried any option but nothing :(

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes