VN Ren'Py Bound by Night [v0.14b] [BoundByNight]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Well that about did it! Lol and yes, there is a walkthrough in the game directory. I'm going to need to update it for the next release but it shouldn't affect too much in this latest release other than what's already covered.

So glad you like the game, mrbug!

• Love
Reactions: mrbug

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally took some time to try the latest version and the story is becoming more and more complex.

It's really interesting all the informations you're letting us know, the choices are becoming meaningful and I don't know if what I choose will lead to what I want to see happen (I may be naive but I would like everybody to stay alive in the end or the majority at least). I apreciate Ronan more and more and I don't know what to think about Seth yet (that's why I didn't try the tempting choice to go to Conrad's (the tattoo on his back was nice) appartment since I didn't want a threesome). I'm not sure what to think about Mayhem anymore.

By the way, you forgot to add the changelog of the last update in the op.

Good continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoundByNight

Lucas Leopadrio

Aug 16, 2021
I played the new chapter and honestly didn't like the option of being able to just have sex with Connor! You could maybe add the reject sex option to 3! As Alex himself says, I was jealous LoL . However I am loving the story of the game.

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hello.

I finally took some time to try the latest version and the story is becoming more and more complex.

It's really interesting all the informations you're letting us know, the choices are becoming meaningful and I don't know if what I choose will lead to what I want to see happen (I may be naive but I would like everybody to stay alive in the end or the majority at least). I apreciate Ronan more and more and I don't know what to think about Seth yet (that's why I didn't try the tempting choice to go to Conrad's (the tattoo on his back was nice) appartment since I didn't want a threesome). I'm not sure what to think about Mayhem anymore.

By the way, you forgot to add the changelog of the last update in the op.

Good continuation.
For sure, Seth is still a bit of a mystery, but I'm glad folks are seeing more to Ronan and things on Mayhew are muddled. Hopefully I can keep them muddled.

Thanks for the reminder on the changelog. I'll try to get that updated ASAP.

I played the new chapter and honestly didn't like the option of being able to just have sex with Connor! You could maybe add the reject sex option to 3! As Alex himself says, I was jealous LoL . However I am loving the story of the game.
Yeah, I wish I could allow for lots of options on romance but it's a bandwidth and resources question. And, in this case, also character development related. I tried to leave Alex's reaction a little ambiguous (I think I wrote it as curiosity or jealousy), but you're not the only one who was hoping for some one-on-one time with Connor. I hope I can get folks to feel that way about Seth, too, once more about his character is revealed, but for sure Connor is popular.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
For sure, Seth is still a bit of a mystery, but I'm glad folks are seeing more to Ronan and things on Mayhew are muddled. Hopefully I can keep them muddled.

Thanks for the reminder on the changelog. I'll try to get that updated ASAP.

Yeah, I wish I could allow for lots of options on romance but it's a bandwidth and resources question. And, in this case, also character development related. I tried to leave Alex's reaction a little ambiguous (I think I wrote it as curiosity or jealousy), but you're not the only one who was hoping for some one-on-one time with Connor. I hope I can get folks to feel that way about Seth, too, once more about his character is revealed, but for sure Connor is popular.
We need not only one-on-one with Connor, we need a nice romantic love with him :). And alternative romance route with Santino that's for sure

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
any news on when we can expect the next update? I felt a void inside after finishing the game too quick, it's like its over just like that even when you're just beginning to get all that feels, and no I ain't skipping at all, I love reading dialogues and it just ended so fast for me.

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
any news on when we can expect the next update? I felt a void inside after finishing the game too quick, it's like its over just like that even when you're just beginning to get all that feels, and no I ain't skipping at all, I love reading dialogues and it just ended so fast for me.
Yeah, it is taking awhile and I'm sorry for that. I've been working on a side project/collaboration with another developer and it's taken a lot of my time. The next update is fully written, though, and I am working on the renders. I hope to have it released for early access next month. This is the loooongest time between updates and I'm genuinely sorry about that, though my work has kind of been nonstop even though folks don't see it. Thanks for checking in and I'm so glad you're loving the story.

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
I am loving this!! It's so polished - the story is good, text seems copyedited and grammatically perfect, characters personalities are well written, their designs are incredible... I could go on and on. Can't wait for the next instalment!

Although I hope in the future Alex can tame Ronan hahah - I love that trope when stronger/aggro/macho guys submit to a softer/kind/delicate guys.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Yup! Promise I've never left, always checking in here, but development has been relatively slow as I've been working on a side-project at the same time so my attention has been divided.
Take it easy man, health is the most important thing. Don't stress yourself out too much.
Kisses from Italy!

• Red Heart

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally had enough time to try the last update. And it's very informative.

Two important discussions with Nick and Santino, making things more confusing. A new character really particular (though I was expecting it would be Ronan who was the one eavesdropping). I'm also thinking it's the last possibility to start Nick's romance path. There's no real idea yet about the consequences of resisting or surrendering to our new sexual drive. So many questions and so little answers.

Good continuation.

Sep 3, 2021
OMG It was the first time I saw someone from Shanghai.;)

I have friends here from Bangkok and also from Beijing... - it doesn't surprise me at all... (especially since I'm on this platform partly thanks to them, they sent me links for this site a long time ago...)
When, however I am an American (I was born and raised in the US until my 16s), but I live in Lisbon - Portugal since 1992...

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes