Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me where i find the transport research department?

thanks!

- found it...

Last edited:

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Seem to be running into a bug. After I go to get the chastity gear at the New Warehouse and take part in the milking with the other girl, and then get put in the cage and taken back to the base by Luna, I seem to get stuck with a visual mouth plug with a strap around head from that event that doesn't appear in the inventory and I can't remove either by talking to Luna or with the developer device "detach all restraints" the game displays visually it but not as an item.

Oct 6, 2021
any chance that one of the androids will do an expierment with a built in strap on and build anohte rmodel of android that looks like a dominatrix

Oct 6, 2021
Also if you wanted to do more hardcore stuff in the future you could get the ai to cook up a plan to get the women to give them permission to so s&m stuff like signinng a waver or something

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I didn't play the creator's previous game but... well... its a big download with no gallery (yet? patreon only? I'm just an idiot and didn't find it?).

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Okay, wtf. The game launches as what appears to be a completely different game, then crashes.
The "other game" is just the loading screen.
It takes a while to load and the progress displayed very erratically for me. 0% for a long time, then 3% and suddenly 90%. I never had a crash.

PoiZero

Dec 6, 2022
I don't have a blue x showing me war to go for the power on the hilltop on my map so I am quite stuck help anyone? 1720872204279.png

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
My tip would be to familiarize yourself with the map after you have unlocked the transport option.
Go to the individual buildings and activate the fast travel points. This will also help you memorize the places where you can find rarer massage cards (gold, black).

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Okay, wtf. The game launches as what appears to be a completely different game, then crashes.

(I should look more often in here)

Well, what you have seen was the loading scene. Which kind of does not work anymore thanks to unitys (asychronous loading)
Otherwise you would see a truck with several trailers. On every trailer is a letter and some animated chibis.
Overall it would spell "loading" but.. well... unity is unity... >_<

EDIT: i linked an MP4 file , the loading screen no one has seen due to unitys "asychronous" problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mat9999

profsji

Feb 25, 2023
Seem to be running into a bug. After I go to get the chastity gear at the New Warehouse and take part in the milking with the other girl, and then get put in the cage and taken back to the base by Luna, I seem to get stuck with a visual mouth plug with a strap around head from that event that doesn't appear in the inventory and I can't remove either by talking to Luna or with the developer device "detach all restraints" the game displays visually it but not as an item.
Same bug exactly here. I tried getting caught, and the gynoids cannot replace this gag with the standard gag from being caught, either. EDIT: Saved, loaded that save, now the gag is in inventory and I can have Luca remove it.

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
New version of bound in desire (version 0.24) has been released by.. i do not know.. i think a ghost or something.

Have fun , and please report bugs when you spot them , as i see above.. i have many things to fix for the next version >_<

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
New version of bound in desire (version 0.24) has been released by.. i do not know.. i think a ghost or something.

Have fun , and please report bugs when you spot them , as i see above.. i have many things to fix for the next version >_<
Please give my greetings to the spirit and tell him that I have locked away the holy water for 4 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: Merlin-Magic
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes