VN - Ren'Py - Bound to College [v0.6.9] [pridedrawing]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deimin

Замечательная игра с отличным сюжетом. Персонажи хорошо продуманы и имеют интересный характер, создатель игры просто чудо)). Я хотел бы продолжить играть как можно скорее. нам просто нужно увидеть это творчество до конца
  2. 5.00 star(s)

minibw

Probably one of my favorite projects on the site and pne of the few gay Ren'py games that actually taps into some of my favorite, ah, interests and dynamics. Like...the cover picture is a hot blond schoolboy handcuffed in his underwear and, for once, the content inside doesn't shy away from indulging in exactly all that entails. Lots of fun characters, lots of great scenes, and so far some reasonable amount of consequences for your choices, allowing for different storylines. All in all, graded A, will be A+ as soon as we get the school admin in on corrupting our MC, yes I said it and meant it :devilish:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JaegarXY

Excellent character development, great character design, development and animation. Ongoing focus on the main character's humiliation/degradation balanced with building relationship with other boys/faculty at college. Highly recommended.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ffish2106

Giving this 5 stars the concept and the scenes are great. Dialogues are really well written.
    Art is very impressing. Recomended this game for every sub or just if u into bondage,
    Im waitingfor upcoming updates, Are u planing to add more fetishes like foot fetish or smting like that? Keep pushin
  5. 5.00 star(s)

oryxllc

Amazing job, this demo is far more entertaining than most developed games out there! So many routes and alternative endings, I’m incredibly impressed. I’m definitely going to be a long-term fan and will be stalking for new upcoming updates!