VN Ren'Py Bound to College [v0.6.9] [pridedrawing]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
You play a young student in his second year of college. Meet your new roommate and the headmaster wants to talk with you. There needs to be done something about your marks. How far are you willing to go?
Meet Ned, who can help you to improve your rating. Will you team up with him, even fall in love? Or do you just use him to increase your marks?
Or are you more interested in the local sports hero who also happens to be a bully?
And what are the headmaster's intentions?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-19
Developer: pridedrawing - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.9 Closed Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v0.6.2): - - - -
Linux (v0.6.2): - - - -
Android (v0.6.2): - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

VerDeYuki thanks for the share
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6x8VuT.jpg FhTlth.jpg JS0BOK.jpg P8Ry_F.jpg ned_d03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Bound to College [v0.10] Unofficial Mac Version

Download:

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Bound to College [v0.10] Walkthrough Mod [ABANDONED]

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Last edited:

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
I like the character models a lot, especially the MC, but the lack of sex tags is making me hold off. Also, will this be a more traditional VN with multiple playthroughs to unlock all routes, or will there be the option to explore them all in one playthrough?

Reactions: Dingo139

perles75

May 16, 2020
it's not a bad start at all... it's definitely nice that the characters are a bit different than the usual, which brings some freshness to the overused college setting. No sex yet (but I guess it'll come soon), but some titillating scenes.

I am also not too fond of the mistress character, which doesn't fit well the generally very gay setting (can the headmaster be married to a man maybe??), but there's enough material to keep my attention.

The only thing I'm wondering is that I hope that the game won't end when you get 10 to the essay -as at the end of this part it's easy to get 7 points or more, it would be a short game indeed!

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
The renders are well done, but the characters look a little too young and a little borderline. Having every character wanting to tie you up seems repetitive, but I understand that's theme of the game. It's probably not for me, but I'll keep an eye on it. I do like that we are getting more developers willing to make straight up gay rendered games.

Reactions: pridedrawing

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
IMO i can't really see a bright future for this game aside from it being purely westernized japanese sex games. There's no proper plot here, like the intro scene is just developing too fast!

Reactions: pridedrawing
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes