Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
This dewelopper takes so long ewen to long to create updates , but is showing off more things that gets created on soshialmedia but ads no progres to the game (updates) and this is flustrating and pissing of.

1 good choices and bad are swicht so they giwe oposite results

2 some quotes dosnt hawe sens story wise and dialogs dont addup

3 progres on Betraying mario is to sudden/quick

4 characters logic is fucking out off the window (they see each other using phones ewen admit to that and know what they doing , they know each other fore so long so they know whats gonna happend) and dialog is bull shit

5 theres only 1 outcome no metter what at list giwe us 2 (good and bad) becouse you are posting enough on social media so we know whats gonna happend in (bad ending) so this update/build hawe no sens to post

6 and create somthing fore good ending becouse by now i think there is ore will be only on outcom in diffrend shapes

Reactions: YuriiH and Red Sand

Omury

Apr 23, 2018
This dewelopper takes so long ewen to long to create updates , but is showing off more things that gets created on soshialmedia but ads no progres to the game (updates) and this is flustrating and pissing of.

1 good choices and bad are swicht so they giwe oposite results

2 some quotes dosnt hawe sens story wise and dialogs dont addup

3 progres on Betraying mario is to sudden/quick

4 characters logic is fucking out off the window (they see each other using phones ewen admit to that and know what they doing , they know each other fore so long so they know whats gonna happend) and dialog is bull shit

5 theres only 1 outcome no metter what at list giwe us 2 (good and bad) becouse you are posting enough on social media so we know whats gonna happend in (bad ending) so this update/build hawe no sens to post

6 and create somthing fore good ending becouse by now i think there is ore will be only on outcom in diffrend shapes
1) there are no good and bad options.

2) This is not the final version, this is v.03, not v2.3.

3) Yes, however his other games are really quick as well, with Peach deciding to masturbate in a minute in Luigi's hidden camera, and giving bowser an hj in about 10 minutes, after taking a few sips of wine in Tower of Torture.

4) I'm sorry, I can't understand what you mean here. Your upset that they're using Cell phones?

5) Once again, this is a demo for people to see the phone function that will be in the final version.

6) See 5.

Also, if you subscribe to his patreon, he can give you the latest build, which actually have platforming demos as well. No texts in the platformer yet.

Also also, in Tower of Torture, you need to jump into his balls when he is standing still. I found it easier to use the tanuki leaf tail swipe though. Bowser doesn't have contact damage. Yes, the platforming can be difficult in some places.

dryboneX

Jun 29, 2020
Hi everyone, just found this thread and have taken in all your comments. Particularly about the windowed mode and exit button.
The game will probably remain in continuous development up until the time it gets issued a C&D. So with that in mind, I'm trying to make a sequence of releases which all feel fairly complete. Each version is stripped of features and rounded off for release, and every subsequent version includes a new feature. For example, I've temporarily removed the plot where Peach is waiting for you at a picnic, because that story moves too slow without the platformer element alongside it. So that plot is currently replaced with one which was designed for texting-only gameplay. When finally I release the platformer version, I can bring the picnic plot back.

Regarding the Bowser fight in Tower of Torture, you're supposed to stand under him and smash his balls. I'm aware that it occasionally doesn't work, and I've spend many many days trying to fix it. It's an extremely unfortunate glitch considering it can ruin the ending, and seems to be based on nothing but bad luck. But I've exhausted everything trying to fix it. I've moved on from that game, and in my opinion the graphics are so unsexy that it's not worth it anyway.

clfs Nice, those 4 endings are basically what I have planned
Ezyk good idea
Mr.Z Please note, slow updates are due to my busy life. I can't prioritize this game over the real world, which is why it's not behind a paywall. I try to reward my patrons as much as I can, but I don't want you to give me money for any reason other than to support the project, because I cannot make any promises. If my patreon eventually doubles I'll be able to do this as my job, but right now I have to squeeze in time for it couple times a week.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
Hi everyone, just found this thread and have taken in all your comments. Particularly about the windowed mode and exit button.
The game will probably remain in continuous development up until the time it gets issued a C&D. So with that in mind, I'm trying to make a sequence of releases which all feel fairly complete. Each version is stripped of features and rounded off for release, and every subsequent version includes a new feature. For example, I've temporarily removed the plot where Peach is waiting for you at a picnic, because that story moves too slow without the platformer element alongside it. So that plot is currently replaced with one which was designed for texting-only gameplay. When finally I release the platformer version, I can bring the picnic plot back.

Regarding the Bowser fight in Tower of Torture, you're supposed to stand under him and smash his balls. I'm aware that it occasionally doesn't work, and I've spend many many days trying to fix it. It's an extremely unfortunate glitch considering it can ruin the ending, and seems to be based on nothing but bad luck. But I've exhausted everything trying to fix it. I've moved on from that game, and in my opinion the graphics are so unsexy that it's not worth it anyway.

Ezyk good idea
Mr.Z Please note, slow updates are due to my busy life. I can't prioritize this game over the real world, which is why it's not behind a paywall. I try to reward my patrons as much as I can, but I don't want you to give me money for any reason other than to support the project, because I cannot make any promises. If my patreon eventually doubles I'll be able to do this as my job, but right now I have to squeeze in time for it couple times a week.
i hope you add pregnancy to this game cause theres a huge following here including myself who wants that in games especially like this.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
His older game
zippy Size: 91.44 MB

mediafire

standalone exe not web version

and an older version of this with different dialogue and animations
zippy 85.73 MB

mediafire

PS If you go back after she loses her clothes you can see prier pics and animations with her partially clothed.

Last edited:

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Appreciate the upload but they're coming up as '403 Forbidden'.

His older game
zippy Size: 91.44 MB

and an older version of this with different dialogue and animations
zippy 85.73 MB

PS If you go back after she loses her clothes you can see prier pics and animations with her partially clothed.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Appreciate the upload but they're coming up as '403 Forbidden'.
not sure what was wrong but I re-uploaded them, added mediafire links and posted the links directly so you can try copying and pasting if clicking them doesn't work.

fdb

May 15, 2018
not a fan of the graphics but love the content and the game concept itself, awesome!

Ezyk

Aug 30, 2017
@

Ezyk good idea
Can the reaction emojis have a function in game? like hearts lower purity, thumbs up lowers love, crying might stop the loss of love, or thumbs down might do the same. I don't know exactly how you would work it, whether on a case by case basis, or all of them doing the same thing, but I know the game would be better if players felt like they had more control over the outcome, (even thought they don't) and those reaction emojis are already baked into the game.

Perhaps buy you extra time, or give you a life, extra coins, or any number of things? extra coins could be from thumbs up, because the post spreads further and makes money perhaps. extra time or life from thumbs down because of the opposite, and bowser gets frustrated with less reach.

Anyway, it seems like the reactions could easily add another layer of meta-gameplay, if you had the time and give-a-shit to program it.

Anyway, it looks like it'll be a fun little game, and I hope there's more to it by the time it's fully released, with extra animations and dialogue trees based on the love-purity balance.

Reactions: hazzaaj

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
um DarkWolf2055

Thread Updated
: 2021 - 09 - 19
Release Date: 2021 - 2 - 14

There may be an update September 19th but I don't think this was your intention.

also

^official itch.io link^

Update log
feb 14 2021: First submission
feb 23 2021: Added an exit option (esc) and fullscreen option

Thanks dryboneX for ^that^ Its always nice to see a developer take an active/positive role in the forms.

dryboneX

Jun 29, 2020
Youre welcome joblo, I'm keeping an eye on this forum. And everyone please just play the games off my itch. drybonex.itch.io
Ezyk on the reaction buttons, there will be a lot of chances to impact the story significantly in future versions. The reaction buttons were a very early inclusion, and I added them (1) to make it look more like a message on a phone and (2) to help you mark all the messages in your inbox. At this point though, its fairly obvious that it's a message on a phone, and also there are enough text messages in your inbox to help you navigate all your messages, so the reaction buttons kind of just complicate things at this point. But in the last build, you actually get a few custom reactions from the two of them after leaving a reaction on certain messages.
Anyway, even without the reaction buttons you will actually have a lot more opportunities to directly impact what happens between the characters, like getting chances to reply to the princess and invoke a response (sometimes affecting the love meter) and you will also be able to send her gifts, which is the best way to make her love meter go up. But the gifts will also become incorporated into the sexts. Eg gift her a mushroom, and later youll see her giving a tittyfuck with big tits.

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I won ( bowser's tower of torture ) wen he stand still he cannot hurt you other than by fire ball and attacking witch chand so get under him and smash his balls while hi is standing , tail gives you ability to smack him and wears off if he hits you .

O and i dont know how i did it but i archive perfect run 3 times in a row XD so my thirst of wining and beating Bowsers ass has been quench XD

And this game is not a lost cause just need some work

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes