Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
This game would be a lot more interesting if it didn't constantly lock me out of the controls so I can't do anything without telling me why.

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
It's funny how even if you reach the picnic before she is kidnapped you're met with the exact same cutscene as if she were. I went so fast, dude. It was only up to the point where they had run out of cake, not even gotten to the champagne yet. Sadge.

Reactions: Mr.Z

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
How can KFC attire Mario throw fire balls? i can't figure out some controls. (I dont know if he can throw fire balls at all)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Dude, it's been so long and this game STILL HASN'T A SAVE FUNCTION? Every time I play, I have to start from the beggining.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Had to start over three times, kept on getting stuck talking to people in a endless loop. Not a great game, plays like Mario's special needs cousin.

cepin0

Jun 20, 2017
I cannot escape from handjob scene. All I got is reset after cum....
even I restart game, change story route It comes out... or restart game with only phone without platorm&mario..

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
The controls make this game uncessarily difficult. I don't think I even have a chance of getting to Peach in time, I didn't even manage to beat it before becoming too frustrated with the controls

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes