Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
It's funny how even if you reach the picnic before she is kidnapped you're met with the exact same cutscene as if she were. I went so fast, dude. It was only up to the point where they had run out of cake, not even gotten to the champagne yet. Sadge.
It was supposed to happen but it wasn't the priority. Now the second dev (another dev keep to work on it after the first abandonned the project ) has swift to the 3d project and do the paper mario project as a side short game until he can work on the 3d model.

To be honest i would have loved that you can save peach but running fast, have at least one sex scene with her or even cuck bowser. I would even find it cool to have sex with bowser transformed into bowsette to show him who is the boss but that wasn't the plan.

Reactions: Hussar966

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Nothing, the developer just marked the old build as the "Final" version. This should have the Abandoned tag, not Completed
To be fair, they are some news.
The main one are the reward animation if you give to peach the reward item for making clone. So you have some MFF scene with 2 peach and bowser but they aren't of the top quality to be honest.Also some route (i've only done 2 to do some testing) give the image quicker, which is something i don't like. (specificaly the route when peach have high love but low purity).

All in all it's minor details but they definitivly are here.

I concurr in the fact that the game isn't finish in the sense of the dev didn't finish what he promise. (but it was close ) In the meantime he has said that he wanted to continue with a 3d model and let's be honest, the last animation wheren't all great so maybe it's a right thing to switch to the 3d project to have better stuff, especialy if it's what the dev want.

Reactions: curlyNadine

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Sad this game fell off in development. The art styles for the scenes are inconsistent and some are downright janky.

Reactions: BlueCamel

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
the dev has stated that the rig is way to complex and janky to make animations for the game anymore. That's why he's doing a paper peach game, the rig is far more simple and easy to make animations for. The 3d game could allow for more complex animations without dealing with a broken rig, so overall it's a net positive.

Reactions: curlyNadine

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
It was supposed to happen but it wasn't the priority. Now the second dev (another dev keep to work on it after the first abandonned the project ) has swift to the 3d project and do the paper mario project as a side short game until he can work on the 3d model.

To be honest i would have loved that you can save peach but running fast, have at least one sex scene with her or even cuck bowser. I would even find it cool to have sex with bowser transformed into bowsette to show him who is the boss but that wasn't the plan.
Or Mario gets fucked by Bowser and than be cucked. :love: I know, that would not be for everyone, but i would like it :D

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to do anything interesting with the "Story Settings" in options?
Like, does starting with extra high/low love/purity really do much?
Or what numbers equal what path for the "Story Path" setting?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Invincibility cheat + 10000 coins at start.
Just replace the original Assembly-CSharp.dll with the file from the zip archive attached, at this location:
<game folder>\Managed\
I literally just speedrun with the cheat, I reached the picnic before she was supposed to be kidnapped according to the game's Text message. Despite arriving in time, the game still registers her as kidnapped (well, the npcs says so), even though the text's messages shows that she's still at the picnic. It seems the game doesn't have a scene for players who manage to make it in time.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018

oooo I could imagine Mario banging Bowsette :ROFLMAO: that would be a dope revenge.

Jul 20, 2019
been following this game since its conception and it's really a shame to see just how little was accomplished with this over the span of 3+ years. fun, cool concept but for the amount of time spent on it, it's not really impressive

Reactions: Aereon1104

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
There was a way to adjust speed of the messages, but I don't remember how or if it's still a feature. I actually want to slow them down right now!

Reactions: Aereon1104

aresalice

Jun 14, 2024
Peach immediately falls in love with Bowser. There is no despair. I think the game would have been a little better if she had gotten fucked while thinking about Mario and ended up falling in love with Bowser.

Reactions: BlueCamel

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I have no idea what kind of time the dev has for this, so as usual I'm not gonna harp on "how much content over how much time," but ... there always seem to be animations with weird problems, and not the same ones. Now there's an old animation in the gallery that has like a bed sheet or something over top of the image instead of behind it. Why?
I don't think I'll EVER be a fan of Unity.

Jul 20, 2019
There was a way to adjust speed of the messages, but I don't remember how or if it's still a feature. I actually want to slow them down right now!
the buttons 1-5 control the speed. for some reason, '5' is the slowest and '1' is the fastest
about halfway through though it doesnt really matter because at a certain point, the messages keep coming in at lightning speed even on the slowest setting.

Now there's an old animation in the gallery that has like a bed sheet or something over top of the image instead of behind it. Why?
i dont think that's old. if it's the one i'm thinking of, im pretty sure the bed sheet is deliberately in front of Peach, to obscure the sex, i think? idk tho

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes