Thread Updated: 2019-05-02
Release Date: 2019-04-22
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG RE250363_img_smp1.jpg

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
is it not the word to use for thoses who manage this website?
if not sorry english is not my mother tongue.
but by that I mean that some people got into the trouble of buying this game of cracked it and for that I am very thankfull and impressed

no its just a selfish retired JRPG hero protagonist that does quests & collect these crap for his retro/emulators/H gaming collections,

and as a way to secure them---->he spreads them around the internet as a way to archive them,
just to make it easier for him to find.....if he ever lost them by the dark forces of DRMs and such.

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
no its just a selfish retired JRPG hero/protagonist that buy these crap for his retro/emulators/H gaming collections,

and as a way to secure them---->he spreads them around the internet just to make it easier for him to find.....if he ever lost them.
What, so you are telling me that there are somebody that buy all thoses h games, and spread it on internet because he is affraid of losing them?
I don't really know if you are joking or if I don't understood the sentence well, but if it's true then where does he upload all of thoses games he buy?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
What, so you are telling me that there are somebody that buy all thoses h games, and spread it on internet because he is affraid of losing them?
I don't really know if you are joking or if I don't understood the sentence well, but if it's true then where does he upload all of thoses games he buy?
dos it really matter the reason or the method behind it?

just like in real life,
there are places around the internet that collects/add more & keeps things alive & its very well hidden from the masses,
which tend to be managed under small communities---->they can only be accessed by those who has something to gain by seeking them.

nunchak06

Oct 22, 2017
dos it really matter the reason or the method behind it?

just like in real life,
there are places around the internet that collects/add more & keeps things alive & very well hidden from the masses,
which tend to be managed under small communities,
and they can only be accessed by those who really wanted to seek them.
well then thanks theses guys for me.

Reactions: koinzell-

Grundle Lustbottom

Apr 26, 2018
To open the door in room 8, you have to take a cool down tablet to access the number combination lock. press x to use the items.

then look at all of the rooms with a green number in them. 1468. then it opens

that's ending 2, for ending 3 just don't have sex with the green things and repeat ending 2

ending 3 has no sex scene, you just make her happy and give her a cute dress

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
is it not the word to use for thoses who manage this website?
if not sorry english is not my mother tongue.
but by that I mean that some people got into the trouble of buying this game or cracked it and for that I am very thankfull and impressed
You are using the correct word, and you are using it correctly. Your English is fine - please do not think otherwise.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
okay i have 2 questions.

1. what is wolf rpg editor? i rarely hear this name
2. why is it that i can only play these games on my C disk? anywhere else it tells me game.dat is missing.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes