Unity Completed Boxing Ring XXX [v1.5] [BooB ball]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
The idea is good) many people like to look at fighting girls, but the implementation is not very good.
It was necessary to pay more attention to the physics of the boobys, the effects of abrasions, scratches,bumps, and possibly
to add the effect of a knockout ragdoll. And then perhaps the game would have given its share of fun:devilish:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't usually go for girl on girl but I might have to make an exception. Is there a way to play this game across the internet?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From the comments here I'm surprised they were brazen enough to allow the publisher to slap a $50 price tag on this... That's fucking ridiculous...
Please tell me you are exaggerating, there is no way this game could be worth that much. This is one of the few instances were I would NOT encourage the players to support the product.

Nevermind my last comment, I read the comments and the reviews and I am going to give this game a pass. Dev, if you are reading this thread, here is what a good ecchi boxing game that is beloved by it's fanbase looks like:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Please tell me you are exaggerating, there is no way this game could be worth that much. This is one of the few instances were I would NOT encourage the players to support the product.

Nevermind my last comment, I read the comments and the reviews and I am going to give this game a pass. Dev, if you are reading this thread, here is what a good ecchi boxing game that is beloved by it's fanbase looks like:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/
The game is currently $14.99. But you can still see the original $50 price tag with a strikethrough effect. At least in the US, not sure how it appears in other countries. But yea the original sticker price was absurd.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The game is currently $14.99. But you can still see the original $50 price tag with a strikethrough effect. At least in the US, not sure how it appears in other countries. But yea the original sticker price was absurd.
That is rediculous, it's almost as if the Dev himself knows this game was a failure. This is giving me some real LJN vibes.

powerful1

Jul 7, 2021
Does it mean that this game has nothing but boobs? I have played another game by this author, Fight for Fuck, which has a lot of plot and CG, and the difficulty is also moderate. Is there nothing in this game? The difficulty is also disgusting

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes