Unity Completed Brain Exam with Benefits [Final] [Cute Pen Games]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Oh, it's just a puzzle game with mediocre stills. There's no animation to be found here, despite the tag.

And here I was thinking I'd finally get to scratch that neurosurgery itch.

Edit: It's not a virus, just a false flag. You guys should probably switch anti-virus software.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
-hideous graphics
-horrible minigames
-no sexual content. only nudity
-unity
just... why?
You must have extremely high expectations for graphics, then, cause I personally think the graphics are nice. No argument on the lack of sexual content, though, cause I came here to post about that, as well. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
when I attempt to download this program it says it's a Virus
its a virus
I can't believe there are still people on this site who haven't realized that's a false positive. Seriously....the likelihood of getting a virus from downloading a game on this site is about 0.00000001%. The people monitoring the site wouldn't allow a file to be uploaded (as far as I've experienced, in the years I've been on here, anyway).

I'm about 99.99999999% sure it is a false positive when your antivirus tells you that.

Edit: It's not a virus, just a false flag. You guys should probably switch anti-virus software.
There should be no need to switch programs. You can change the settings on most antivirus programs.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes