• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Onhold - Brave New Isekai [v0.1.10b] [Black Arts Theatre]

1. 2.00 star(s)

molitar

Story is unoriginal and there is absolutely stupid things in there that does not even look or sound good.

1. Combat system that has no tutorial and makes absolutely no sense.. all based on time of action which is dumb in any adult game
    2. Teleports that have a girls ass sticking out of them that you fuck to teleport? Seriously this is beyond stupid and not sexy at all.
    3. Poor quest tracker

The game makes you have to do these stupid battles that make no sense at all.. actions for the combat is dumb as well as the teleports. Really who thinks a teleport with a girls bottom half sticking out of it makes any sense that you fuck to use? There is a point of being absurd to a point it's just plain dumb.

Art looks good but since that is as far as I got with it because of a stupid combat system and the portal that I could not go further. If you are the type that thinks off the wall stupid things are funny than you will enjoy this game otherwise your on the other fence and will find the game too stupid to play. It depends on what style of games you like to play I guess.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

RoseWulfLea

Was a decent game so far, am looking forward to future updates. The animation is clean, the girls are sexy. I hope more variation in body types show up as well (perhaps some flat chests and inverted nipples?) Anyway combat was a good mix of interesting and not to complicated, and the night crawl mechanics are nice, though they could be expanded.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

GobbleGobble

I like the pacing of the sex scenes, the monster girl capture system, and the sandboxiness of the game. There is a decent amount of content for how long this has been around ( a few months ) and I'm looking forward to more. I do love how you can have sex with the teleporter, the encounters, and random NPCs (like the Bugfixer) as it keeps the content engaging. (compared to long walls of text and story like in many other VNs)

However, some of the best content in the game, is locked behind experimental, fourth-wall breaking mechanics. Asking players to delete their save can be too threatening, and sometimes complicated, for them to continue -- and there is nothing worse than the player not being able to access the breadth of the content.

My honest opinion is that, while the fourth-wall breaking stuff is cool, its too hidden and difficult for the average player to access, and that's a huge problem, because gating content from the player will compromise the overall experience.

For now, I'm really looking forward to how it progresses, and best of luck to the dev!