EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MaryTitle2.png

Overview:
In this game you play as a person who, after his death, finds himself unconscious in a forest. When he wakes up, a girl named Lise is standing in front of him, she decides to help him and tells him that the easiest way to provide for him is to join the monster hunters' guild. After you become a member of this guild, you can do whatever you want, and this in a rather calm and pleasant environment, however, there is something strange in the atmosphere.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-02
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: Black Arts Theatre - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.10b
Language: English
Other games: $$$ Welcome to Alabama! It's legal bro! $$$
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains very sensitive scenes like holding hands or staring

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Official Compressed v0.1.9

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Guide: v0.1.9

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SGif1.gif SlimeGif3.gif 1670069447469.png 1670069485310.png screenshot0001.png 1670069455094.png 1670069465433.png 1670069473459.png GIF1.gif GifEry2.gif screenshot0002.png screenshot0017.png 1670069523340.png Map.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BraveNewIsekai-0.1.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of wished you could level up the relationship even if it is just once or twice

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Hate the combat system, truly it is a cancer. Turn based combat not good enough for you? Also you need a map.

Rikiel013

Nov 26, 2022
the combat is so hard, especially when she damage your tp, literally can't do anything
most of the fightwill just be you building up action point by guarding, it's too tenacious

giving a present is +10 affection while spending time with heroine is +5, it's not worth the cost

and yes the game need some map, or minimap

the game is good tho, it got some potential

Reactions: B.A.T/Squaround
Dec 27, 2021
I'm a little lost on what I should be doing. I did the one and only quest that's ever appeared on the board, with the slime. Now all I'm doing is going around talking to the same people with the same interactions every single say, over and over. I feel like something should be advancing the plot, but I have no idea what it is. I also have no idea how to get any H scenes, if there are any. I have several characters at 80 affection but talking to or spending time with them is always exactly the same; just doing an odd job for a small amount of money. Are there not actually any H scenes?

Reactions: vlonewoods

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Okay, so I just started the game so I don't have a *lot* to say, but -- note to the Dev here. Most gamers find it very weird and more than a little bit sus when a game asks for your name and instead of having a default name supplied, scans your machine and pre-fills the player's own, real first name as a default option. That's a no-no, dude. No H-game needs to access the personal info on our machines. I'll be nice and not uninstall; I'll give the game a fair chance to redeem itself. But you've already got one very large strike here. Please fix that.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This one will be really fun to enjoy throughly, that's for sure.

We can even troll people by "Wait" at WC. love that part..

PS : There is a little secret there, annoy the "Age Check" and she will show up in the game. At the "Flushed Away" location..

Last edited:
Reactions: B.A.T/Squaround

Cruzer195

Jun 24, 2017
Console commands I figured out:

Gold=xx
Exp=xx

Replace the xx with whatever number you want.

Spend the Exp to make combat easier. Max out the speed stat to make AP gauge fill WAY faster during combat.

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hi! I released version 0.1.1 of the game, I added a map and changed a bit the way you are asked for the name, feel free to check my itch.io to know more.

Devlog 0.1.1:

Edit:
Since version 0.1.5, the "username" is no longer used.

Last edited:

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I'm a little lost on what I should be doing. I did the one and only quest that's ever appeared on the board, with the slime. Now all I'm doing is going around talking to the same people with the same interactions every single say, over and over. I feel like something should be advancing the plot, but I have no idea what it is. I also have no idea how to get any H scenes, if there are any. I have several characters at 80 affection but talking to or spending time with them is always exactly the same; just doing an odd job for a small amount of money. Are there not actually any H scenes?
Hi!
There are H-scenes, but they are either :

- scenes that take place during the fight against the slime (you have to meet specific conditions to access them)

- voyeurism scenes where you have to unlock a door.

- the teleporter scene in version 0.1.1, but this one is quite anecdotal.

You can currently capture the slime and then make an ally out of it, you can also look for the hidden church and the entity that resides there, but the events stop there.

I added an option that, when you talk to the characters (except Mary), lets you know if there are still events to complete.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2021
Hi!
There are H-scenes, but they are either :

- scenes that take place during the fight against the slime (you have to meet specific conditions to access them)

- voyeurism scenes where you have to unlock a door.

- the teleporter scene in version 0.1.1, but this one is quite anecdotal.

You can currently capture the slime and then make an ally out of it, you can also look for the hidden church and the entity that resides there, but the events stop there.

I added an option that, when you talk to the characters (except Mary), lets you know if there are still events to complete.
Great, thank you for the response. I didn't get any scenes with the slime, so that's that, but it's still good to know where the current game is at. I can at least stop trying to find H scenes now that I know there aren't many, yet. Still, I really enjoy the premise and I love the characters so far, so I'm looking forward to more.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes