• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
It seems even with the updates there isn't a whole lot to do, which is fine I guess. I think I have done everything so far, with the only consensual scenes being the slime and the bug fixer. Well, I can't wait for more updates.
Did you see the footjob scene with Mary? (It's another consensual scene, which unlocks if you progress in the events concerning Mary)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi!

Lockpicks not only allow you to have access to voyeuristic scenes, you can also read the two books on the guild master's desk if she is not there and you can also see sleep sex scenes if you break into the girls' rooms during the night.
Ok, I can read two books, but I don't want to see the voyeur scenes, and I don't want the sleepsex scenes to happen so I'm not going to use the lockpicks for that .

Having a limited time to answer the elf and not being able to roll back to change the answer annoys me.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Having a limited time to answer the elf and not being able to roll back to change the answer annoys me.
I understand, but it's a gameplay mechanic to make the choices a little more challenging.
In any case, this kind of interaction is not very present in the game (and I don't plan to add any more timed choices) : after the elf gives you her name, you can talk to her normally.

Reactions: CarbonBeast

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand, but it's a gameplay mechanic to make the choices a little more challenging.
In any case, this kind of interaction is not very present in the game (and I don't plan to add any more timed choices) : after the elf gives you her name, you can talk to her normally.
Well, for now this has made me hate that elf.

If I make a mistake or don't answer, does something negative happen?

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Well, for now this has made me hate that elf.

If I make a mistake or don't answer, does something negative happen?
During the first dialogue with timed choices, if you answer incorrectly, she is angry, and then you are offered to start the conversation again or leave the game, it is a kind of gameover.

During the second (and final) dialogue with timed choices, if you answer incorrectly, you will just leave the conversation and return to the room, but you can always restart the conversation by clicking on the elf.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
During the first dialogue with timed choices, if you answer incorrectly, she is angry, and then you are offered to start the conversation again or leave the game, it is a kind of gameover.
I don't like gameovers or bad endings because I only see one ending. In fact, in order not to have the ending (I assumed that it happened, and I see that I was right), every time I make a mistake or time runs out, since I can't roll back, I have to completely close the game (close the game, restart it, reload the last save game, a pain in the ass)

During the second (and final) dialogue with timed choices, if you answer incorrectly, you will just leave the conversation and return to the room, but you can always restart the conversation by clicking on the elf.
I certainly don't know if this elf is a LI, but I've already decided that in my game, if I have the ability to decide, she won't be. I haven't finished the first conversation and I'm already sick of her.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I don't like gameovers or bad endings because I only see one ending. In fact, in order not to have the ending (I assumed that it happened, and I see that I was right), every time I make a mistake or time runs out, since I can't roll back, I have to completely close the game (close the game, restart it, reload the last save game, a pain in the ass)
Ok, most of my gameovers are very short and propose to start over, I think it's better to skip the dialogue rather than quit the game. There is only the gameover that follows the defeat of a monster girl that is longer because she rapes the protagonist before there is the gameover.

Reactions: CarbonBeast
Jun 16, 2021
Ok, most of my gameovers are very short and propose to start over, I think it's better to skip the dialogue rather than quit the game. There is only the gameover that follows the defeat of a monster girl that is longer because she rapes the protagonist before there is the gameover.
Black Arts Theatre, 1 advice!

Some people who decide to comment on your game might not always give you something constructive. Sometimes, some comments are not worth reading or listening to.

You are the game dev, if you want something to be implemented in the game, and you have a good reason to do so, and it doesn’t actually cause major concerns like instantly reading computer names, then you should keep it.

On that note, I want to propose a few ideas~ the Slime girl can morph her body, right? Would it be possible to make a new mode during sleep sex

Have the Slime cover the faces of the girls, so they can suffocate like underwater and faint. In this mode, they won’t wake up (so consciousness level and blood drug level aren’t used) so sex can be done freely.

In exchange the player gets a time limit: if the girl doesn’t breathe for too long, she will die. The player must give her CPR (artificial breathing, chest compression) until the girl starts breathing again to end the mode safely.

Would that be too difficult to implement? I can give a reference from another game as an example.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a personal issue that I don't think too many people share. I'd rather close the game than get the game over, and I'll continue to do so. Otherwise, if I lose a fight and it leads to a rape (whether it's a game over or not), before the rape starts, I'll close the game and load a previous save.

Ok, after seeing the lock pick minigame, I'm glad I don't have any need to use them. Personally I'm of the opinion that there should be an option to avoid doing the minigames.

Except for what I said, the game is short but it seems to me that it has potential.

Reactions: B.A.T/Squaround

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
On that note, I want to propose a few ideas~ the Slime girl can morph her body, right? Would it be possible to make a new mode during sleep sex

Have the Slime cover the faces of the girls, so they can suffocate like underwater and faint. In this mode, they won’t wake up (so consciousness level and blood drug level aren’t used) so sex can be done freely.

In exchange the player gets a time limit: if the girl doesn’t breathe for too long, she will die. The player must give her CPR (artificial breathing, chest compression) until the girl starts breathing again to end the mode safely.

Would that be too difficult to implement? I can give a reference from another game as an example.
Hi!

Technically, I think it's possible to implement a mode like that (and I'm open to the idea because I'm looking to diversify the gameplay), but I might not implement it right away because I'm currently adding events and making a mini-game.

Anyway, it's a pretty original idea, and I'd be interested to have your reference.

Reactions: Doll and Death
Jun 16, 2021
Hi!

Technically, I think it's possible to implement a mode like that (and I'm open to the idea because I'm looking to diversify the gameplay), but I might not implement it right away because I'm currently adding events and making a mini-game.

Anyway, it's a pretty original idea, and I'd be interested to have your reference.
Thank you for considering the idea. And don't worry about time: do things at your own pace.

Here is the reference, it uses Unity Player:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As I guess you have already deduced, I'm not a big fan of minigames. It would be nice to implement a system so that those of us who don't like minigames can avoid them; like implementing a button that gives a certain percentage chance to open the lock depending on the difficulty, in the case of the lock pick minigame, for example. In this case, whoever wants to avoid the game will have to assume that they will surely lose lockpicks all the time, while those who decide to do so, it will be easier for them not to lose lockpicks (or lose less) as they gain skill in the minigame.

On the other hand the combat system is interesting.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
As I guess you have already deduced, I'm not a big fan of minigames. It would be nice to implement a system so that those of us who don't like minigames can avoid them; like implementing a button that gives a certain percentage chance to open the lock depending on the difficulty, in the case of the lock pick minigame, for example. In this case, whoever wants to avoid the game will have to assume that they will surely lose lockpicks all the time, while those who decide to do so, it will be easier for them not to lose lockpicks (or lose less) as they gain skill in the minigame.

On the other hand the combat system is interesting.
Some of the mini-games I plan to add will be optional, the idea would be to make more interactions in the village to make it more lively. For example, I added a monster child, there will obviously not be an h-scene with this child, but it gives a reason to play mini-games (besides showing what can happen to the monster children).

As for the lockpicks, I've been thinking for a while about making an optional quest like in elder scrolls 4 oblivion with Nocturnal that gives access to the ultimate lockpick. But I have other things to add before doing that.

By the way, speaking of Elder Scrolls, the affection system in my game is inspired by the oblivion favorability system.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes